Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quinn nailed it.

It's all you. In everything you do. Blame is just an excuse for your own failings and issues.
    who have i blamed?
    and to say its all me is pretty stupid
    I was talking in general. Not "you", you know...the proverbial you, as in we, all of us.
    fair enough,i apologise.
    i checked out your myspace by the waythe video kinda reminded me of scissor sisters lol.
    seemed good fun

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster

Plus they don't stuff their faces with McDonalds and Fritos.
    ~Homer voice~ Mmmmmmm, Russian gymnisssssst......
    this sums it up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	difference_136.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	117891  

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Master_A
    Plus they don't stuff their faces with McDonalds and Fritos.
    ~Homer voice~ Mmmmmmm, Russian gymnisssssst......
    this sums it up.

Dude, you're an idiot. Everything you said putting down women could also be said of men. Grow up.

What I want to know is, why do some men really hate women? Why does the thought of a woman who is your equal scare you shitless?

Or is it a Buffalo Bill thing? You really want to be a women so bad, but you know you'd never make a good one, that you hate the thing you covet and can not be?

Weird.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Junior Poster

dont like what i say, dont read it, not too hard to grasp.

not even going to waste my time with the 2nd thing you said cos you too lazy to read everything i said.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Master_A
    dont like what i say, dont read it, not too hard to grasp.

not even going to waste my time with the 2nd thing you said cos you too lazy to read everything i said.
    I love how you tell me not to read your posts, then say I'm too lazy to read them. LOL Nice try.

Since you are too lazy, stupid or scared to answer my other questions, maybe you will answer this one. How old are you? You seriously sound like you are 16.

Professional Poster

True Beauty, I think you're playing that classic game of "Let's put words in such & such's mouth"

Him and I are all for equal right, that's no biggie. What is the problem is what I seen many women become lately. Cast-iron fem nazi's

Pretty much man bashers that are only out for power and money, and I met some guys who married chicks like that and told me they changed so much upon marrying them. One of these guys one night was all flirty, trying to have a good time in the sack with his wife, shortly after they wed and the woman said, "Hey, what's with that nonsence, we're married now, there's no need for this anymore."

Not to mention these chicks pretty much are men they way they act.....and looks also sometimes.

The fem-nazi's in America really hate it when foreign girls meet american guys and win them over.

I think the site where Master A has this information, I remember seeing it once, and it could better describe the situation better than I might perhaps.

Master A, mind if you post the site ya got the picture from, I remember it having the info I am trying to discuss here, with getting myself killed or maimed in the process.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

my best friend sent it to me in a email, so no cant give the site i dont know it.

and just ignore her.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

I didn't read this thread, but it seems like an interesting subject. Girls obviously want "bad guys" who turn into gentlemen. Guys who start out as "gentlemen" probably don't have any interesting stories to tell, and they don't have to go through the process of learning to be a refined and disciplined man.

Sorry to break it to ya, "gentlemen". You probably should have spent some time being bad.

I will say the road from "bad guy" to "gentleman" is not an easy one, though.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    True Beauty, I think you're playing that classic game of "Let's put words in such & such's mouth"

I'm not playing any games. I'm NOT a game player at all.

You can marry anyone you want as far as I'm concerned. But you only see things one way, that is, any woman that uses her brain is a "fem-nazi". (And isn't it supposed to be "" feminazi (also spelled femi-Nazi or femme-nazi) as Rush says?) Any woman that has brains must not be good looking. And I think that's wrong.

As Quinn said - and he nailed it - each person has to take responsibility for their relationships, or LACK of relationships.

If all the women you meet are too strong for you, then you are sending out the wrong signals. If you want a supermodel to throw herself at your feet, then you better have a heck of a lot to bring to the table.

If you can't meet the "right" kind of woman, you need to look at yourself to see what the problem is.

Are You talking about GG's in this thread?

Probably, because as far as TG's are considered in this context,
    there's only one (golden) rule that applies:

"Tranny wants money".

That's it, and that's all. GG's however might be a bit more
    sofisticated in their choice.