Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

agree peggy
    i think the problem with me i have been closing myself off a bit becasue of being hurt.
    but thier is one girl on this site i would open up to,given half a chance.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster

Ah Andy Andy Andy.

Let me speak the truth to you.

women say they want a gentlemen but want a bad boy, the women who want gentlemen and mean it are passed their prime for looks, had a life time of being abused verbally and in some cases physically, and by the time they get the brains to stop dating assholes they are a waste, they are just too damaged to even bother, and will have major trust issues, and tgirls are worse still.

if you are a real gentlemen, and treat women well, want a wife, a good sex life, and kids, its really simple, OPEN YOUR EYES, western women are stuffed, if your in good shape, a good listener, can hold a conversation, then stop wasting your time, and go looking for a EU girl, Russia and Ukraine are the best place to look, women from there are like night and day compared to western women, they are smart and proud to be smart, sweet, kind, want to get married, they are slim figured not cos they starving them selves but cos of the economy most of them walk instead of drive.

Now granted there are scammers, all you need to do is read the websites on Russian brides and use common sense and you can avoid them.

If you take the time you will be amazed at the difference, Russia and Ukraine don't have all that feminist crap so the women are still women, the best way to put it, western girls want to be your competiter and Ru/Ukr want to be your equal, the men there often treat them poorly and they don't want that so they look else where.

Most of the rumours you hear a bs, they are smart, often at uni, or in trained professionals, such as nurses, doctors, teachers ect, from my experience yes they do want to please their man, but by no means are they submissive slaves.

Do yourself a favour, google for penpals, and join a site you will notice the difference, Ru/UKr just want to be treated like your equal, and want to be happy with no stupid games cos they haven't been stuffed up by bullshit feminist crap.

I mean look at western women, especially from the usa, under 30 they just about all the same, Bi, only into hot guys who treat them like shit cos they know they can, all so wrapped up in looking hot, being with hot friends, they are proud to be mindless stupid bimbo sluts who put out like broken vending machines, too busy being bitchy and competitive, and too busy acting like they going to conquer the world.

now i know that will prolly ruffle the asshairs on the man hating lard ass feminist nazi's, but hay as the old saying goes, truth hurts and of course their are a handful of women not shallow bimbos, but most under 30 are exactly as i said.

trust me mate, im a gentlemen (maybe not so much on this site), i have spoken and seen women from all over the world, and EU girls are the best, i am 27 and i have been contacted by girls 18 years old from the EU and west, and you notice the difference, EU 18 year old girls are like 40 year old west girls, miles and miles more mature, and for girls in Ru/Ukr they actually prefer to talk with and even marry guys upto 15 years older then them.

Andy, even if you think im full of it, you said it yourself, your not having much luck with girls in your country, so why not just look elsewhere and see for yourself.

It’s a tired discussion that’s been done to death. Men come on here and complain about women; women come on here and complain about men. If you’re looking for that “someone special” and can’t find them in a lasting sense, it usually boils down to two things:

1) You are making bad choices and aren’t smart enough to recognize –
    Let alone break – your particular pattern;
    2) You aren’t bringing enough to the table to secure what you seek.

Like most things, it all boils down to personal responsibility. If you are alone, and don’t wish to be, it’s your own fault.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn
    It’s a tired discussion that’s been done to death. Men come on here and complain about women; women come on here and complain about men. If you’re looking for that “someone special” and can’t find them in a lasting sense, it usually boils down to two things:

Like most things, it all boils down to personal responsibility. If you are alone, and don’t wish to be, it’s your own fault.
    1)i might have mad bad choices in the past.
    2)not being big headed but i bring quite a lot to the table,faithful romantic,not to bad in bed lol,ok looking, and kind
    maybe it is my own fault i"m alone ,i"m very fussy.like i say there has only ever been 4 girls that i have actully gone the whole way with,lots i have just not felt comfortable with.
    seen a girl on here who i really like(but i think she knows who she is)
    and she is the first ts girl i have ever really fancied both mentally and physchilly(sorry to use the word ts just have to explain,as to me she is more of a girl than any of my exs)
    thanks for the advice master a.
    i did actully marry a girl from abroad but she got homesick and she was quite violent,
    jeez i disclose to much info lol.

-Quinn

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Master_A
    Ah Andy Andy Andy.

Let me speak the truth to you.

women say they want a gentlemen but want a bad boy, the women who want gentlemen and mean it are passed their prime for looks, had a life time of being abused verbally and in some cases physically, and by the time they get the brains to stop dating assholes they are a waste, they are just too damaged to even bother, and will have major trust issues, and tgirls are worse still.
    Thank you. These chicks only wake up once they've become train wrecks and past the point of no return. And who wants damaged goods?

If you are a real gentlemen, and treat women well, want a wife, a good sex life, and kids, its really simple, OPEN YOUR EYES, western women are stuffed, if your in good shape, a good listener, can hold a conversation, then stop wasting your time, and go looking for a EU girl, Russia and Ukraine are the best place to look, women from there are like night and day compared to western women, they are smart and proud to be smart, sweet, kind, want to get married, they are slim figured not cos they starving themselves but cos of the economy most of them walk instead of drive.
    Plus they don't stuff their faces with McDonalds and Fritos.
    ~Homer voice~ Mmmmmmm, Russian gymnisssssst......

Now granted there are scammers, all you need to do is read the websites on Russian brides and use common sense and you can avoid them.
    What ya expect from mail order?

If you take the time you will be amazed at the difference, Russia and Ukraine don't have all that feminist crap so the women are still women, the best way to put it, western girls want to be your competiter and Ru/Ukr want to be your equal, the men there often treat them poorly and they don't want that so they look else where.
    See, girls? They are trying to get away from their jerks and punks over there. Over there jerks are just that....jerks.

Most of the rumours you hear a bs, they are smart, often at uni, or in trained professionals, such as nurses, doctors, teachers ect, from my experience yes they do want to please their man, but by no means are they submissive slaves.

Do yourself a favour, google for penpals, and join a site you will notice the difference, Ru/UKr just want to be treated like your equal, and want to be happy with no stupid games cos they haven't been stuffed up by bullshit feminist crap.
    Yep, one can still be an equal, yet not be a cast-iron fem-nazi bitch.

I mean look at western women, especially from the usa, under 30 they just about all the same, Bi, only into hot guys who treat them like shit cos they know they can, all so wrapped up in looking hot, being with hot friends, they are proud to be mindless stupid bimbo sluts who put out like broken vending machines, too busy being bitchy and competitive, and too busy acting like they going to conquer the world.

now i know that will prolly ruffle the asshairs on the man hating lard ass feminist nazi's, but hay as the old saying goes, truth hurts and of course their are a handful of women not shallow bimbos, but most under 30 are exactly as i said.
    Once again, thank you. I like the Bi-ness, though none of the girls near me are.
    Though over here in Michigan, I don't see any of them looking hot or anything. But yea, they'll be all love-dovy for any gangbanger and bad-ass who think they are Eminem or Kid Rock wannabes. I've seen alot over 30 still being like that.

Very few I know are under 30 too, though those cute, smart ones often turn out to be dyed in the whool lesbians.

Trust me mate, im a gentlemen (maybe not so much on this site), i have spoken and seen women from all over the world, and EU girls are the best, i am 27 and i have been contacted by girls 18 years old from the EU and west, and you notice the difference, EU 18 year old girls are like 40 year old west girls, miles and miles more mature, and for girls in Ru/Ukr they actually prefer to talk with and even marry guys up to 15 years older then them.

Andy, even if you think im full of it, you said it yourself, your not having much luck with girls in your country, so why not just look elsewhere and see for yourself.
    Yea, I'd scratch off girls from USA, Canada and UK as well, since I've seen many similarities. Dude, if ya traveled around the world, how were the Asians like, hmmmm? Just curious

I'm about ready to do the same thing here and give up on western chicks as well. I'm gonna try one more time with a girl in Hawaii, ( She's of Japanese decent, though she was born and rasied in Hawaii there and spent the last 6 or 7 years in Japan.) and if I crash and burn with this, no more American chicks for me anymore, getting tired of this bitchshit......hell, I'm about ready to call quits on GG's all togather as well.

So guys, let's do what apparantly American workmanship is doing now, and go outsource, in our case some cuties.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn

-Quinn

Trogdor, Master A, please read the above.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quinn nailed it.

It's all you. In everything you do. Blame is just an excuse for your own failings and issues.

Junior Poster

i read it.
    dont agree i"m not bringing enough to the table has he puts it.
    how can someone make that statement without knowing me?
    as for being alone dont ageee with that either ,i wont just go with someone just for sex,or use someone who i dont intend having a full on relationship with because i"m lonley.maybe i have made bad choices in the past but you live and learn.

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quinn nailed it.

It's all you. In everything you do. Blame is just an excuse for your own failings and issues.
    who have i blamed?
    and to say its all me is pretty stupid

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Junior Poster

think you miss took me, i have dated girls all over the world, not traveled much.

well lets see, Korea girls are nice, China girls are a little up tight, Phillipians and Thai, i know will prolly ruffle feathers, but to me, i have seen allot of them under 30, who look more like under 18.

And yes, as you have a cock want to know the real question, and yes, from my experience everything you have heard (well depends on what) is true about Japanese girls.

I love the Ru/Ukr girls, they all seem to have a sexy tan, are fit, and so happy, and they dont seem to mind taking control, not really S&M stuff, more will push you on your back, and ride you, if you ask, oh and even though they are not as wealthy as the west, they always seem to look very classy and fashionable.

Japanese girls are my 2nd favourite, shy, sweet, some are submissive others are passive, often when you meet have a rain forest between their legs, but every girl i have dated shaved it all off when i asked, most importantly (for me) Japanese girls, they are cock lovers not cock suckers, they really understand the word oral sex, unlike western who seem to think wanking is oral sex.

One thing for sure, with Ru/Ukr you are pretty much 99% sure even with out seeing them naked that their big tits are theirs, not a doctors like in the west.

depends on what you like, both are passive compared with west, both want to be treated well, dont want games, want to please you, both know the meaning of the word loyality.

of course not all are the same, and yo may cop flak for being with a passive/submissive girl, but let me tell you, to hell with what people think, passive women are better, i have never had a Asian girl yell and slam things just cos i left a wet towel on the floor, i at 4 in the am didnt wipe the piss that hit the floor, or any of the bs west women do, none of that crap guys hate that west women do cos they retarded, i mean hello, so we get pee on the floor, if we still do it after u told us, a dozen times, whats the point getting mad.

Japanese are the best at that, no fighting over nothing like west women, as i say, women make life harder than it has to be, well west women do.