Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default would you girls sooner date a gent or a bad boy?

i ask the question has i have dated RG in the past and when i have been really good to them they have always done the dirty on me(well there has only been 3)now another one who i admit i was a bit non fussed about was all over me,wanted marrige everything,but i was not in love with her so i could not do it.
    i guess i fall into the gent role,very romantic and can surprise now and again.
    i"m not with my wife now(too many reasons to go into)and its that long since i had sex ,i guess i"m a virgin again lol.i could go out and get laid but pretty fussy.
    so is it bad boy or gent?

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster

Girls will always say they will date a gent, but will really prefer bad boys only because they won't admit it.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by phxguy
    Girls will always say they will date a gent, but will really prefer bad boys only because they won't admit it.
    I'm calling B.S. on this, with one exception.....

Stupid, young, uneducated girls may want bad boys. But once they get any brains, they learn that the gents are the ones to keep.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by phxguy
    I'm calling B.S. on this, with one exception.....

Stupid, young, uneducated girls may want bad boys. But once they get any brains, they learn that the gents are the ones to keep.

What she said.

I'm a lady, thus I expect a gentleman.

Junior Poster

well you speak a lot of sense peggy,
    so i wont change

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Professional Poster

Though I am very tempted to change,

That of take my frustration out on some of the bad boys. *cracks knuckles* Cause this is one disgruntled gent, I tell you what.

And lemme tell you something, most of these girls only wise up, they already lost their looks from genting beat up and knocked up by their rebel boyfriends, and for these girls to consider you or me as a 'back up plan' is not flattering, so I'll slam the door in their face if they even THINK about trying with me, thay had their chance, and they blew it.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor

That of take my frustration out on some of the bad boys. *cracks knuckles* Cause this is one disgruntled gent, I tell you what.

And lemme tell you something, most of these girls only wise up, they already lost their looks from genting beat up and knocked up by their rebel boyfriends, and for these girls to consider you or me as a 'back up plan' is not flattering, so I'll slam the door in their face if they even THINK about trying with me, thay had their chance, and they blew it.

Maybe you are scaring off all the girls. I sense a little anger in you.

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor

Maybe you are scaring off all the girls. I sense a little anger in you.

Nope, just saying that those chicks tend to use the guys they ignored for years as a 'last resort', you know when these chicks start loosing their looks and the bad boys go after something better, and they say, "Well, I got a problem now....I KNOW! That nice gentleman I knew who liked me alot.....I'll go to him, he'll still want me after all these years!"

And I am saying those chicks are going to be in for a hell of a disappointment if they try, they'll be eating fiber when I slam the door in their droopy faces.

Seems that when a guy starts to complain about how girls do this shit, we get looked upon as freaks.....nope, just us telling the truth. This ain't The View, ya know.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by andyuk
    well you speak a lot of sense peggy,
    so i wont change
    I've known good love, and I've known bad love.
    I am worthy of only good love.

I do not, and will not put up with the trauma
    and drama of a bad boy.