Thread: Eros Photo Swap

Professional Poster

Default Eros Photo Swap

Alright I've been hearing some guys here say that the girl that they met in person wasn't the same in the pics. Do they mean that its a totally different person or that the pic was heavily photoshopped?

Default Re: Eros Photo Swap

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    Alright I've been hearing some guys here say that the girl that they met in person wasn't the same in the pics. Do they mean that its a totally different person or that the pic was heavily photoshopped?
    Though not from personal experience, I've heard tell of both. Yet, if you're lucky, the pix on Eros can come up shy of the gurl you meet as they photograph poorly but are true stunners in realtime.

I've met one gurl whose pix were nice, but not incredible, who turned out to be very attractive in person. I also know another who is an absolute doll, but uses a ten-year old photo in her Eros ad for that 'eternally young' look.

Alannah has made mention of gurls on Craig's List (Which I avoid entirely, based on its rep) that use her pix in their ads. Those who don't 'know' her (I am taking some license here, assuming that 'knowing' Ms. Starr would include interaction here at HA or via her own website), could easily be scammed by these gurls.

Best advice is to pay attention, read a lot (Try the review sites), and even trade notes. Hell, I've even had some discourse with =other= gurls as regards who they know, etc. (It tells a lot about a gurl if she either recommends another gurl or has the character to encourage same about herself).

Photoshop, IMHO, can usually be detected if you have a couple of comparison shots to look at, but the bait-n-switch of using other gurl's pix is not unheard of (Though it seems to be less so at Eros).

Amusing story:

I am bi and have had the occasional Horizontal Hula with a male counterpart. I was in a chat with one fellow some years ago and when it got to the part about exchanging pix, he sent me this very nice one of 'him' standing out on a deck at a country house, showing off a magnificent erection. Quite nice, and definitely a keeper for the image collection.

However...

I have a FUCKING HUGE image collection, and I have a fair memory for what's in it. The pic he sent happened to be from a professional set of male erotica that I'd come by some years earlier. So, I chose one of the same guy, in the same setting, from elsewhere in the set, sent it off to him and said we'd be a perfect match. He logged off immediately and was never heard from again.

Think with your big head and you should be fine.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

It happened to me the one time. The girl went under the name Mistyque. She Still posts on eros too. Although, she herself was really good looking. the pics she is using is not her.

I've been with some hotties and all of them looked better in person. One girl whos picture on eros does her absolutely no justice is Nicole from chicago. Her pics are hot, but in person she's a knock out.