Default Hung Angels in South Korea

Hello Everyone,

I'm on the hunt for a hung angel over here in Korea. I've recently moved here to teach English to little kids. I'm living in Inchhon which is only 45 minutes from Seoul. Does anyone know where to find a good spot to meet some hot trannies/ladyboys?

I've noticed that there are alot of bordellos and massage places everywhere in Inchon. Are there any that offer hung angels in South Korea?

Any help would be much appreciated,

dderek

Rookie Poster

Prime example of the problems with who goes overseas to TEACH CHILDREN ....... hmmm

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by lostinasia
    Prime example of the problems with who goes overseas to TEACH CHILDREN ....... hmmm
    what's the problem? he likes transsexuals. is that supposed to make him lesser of a person, somehow not qualified to teach children because of his sexuality?

5 Star Poster

i really would like to know the answer to my question.

Rookie Poster

And I'm REQUIRED to answer your question ??

I lived in Korea for 8+ years with the Navy and teaching medicine at one of the universities there and know quite many foreign English teachers.

The U.S. and Korea government records document the criminal history and to extent the deviant behavior (including sexuality) of those who go there to teach English.

A "qualified" teacher who teachers young teachers need to live a more proper life, especially in Korea. Korea is well known for firing and deporting teachers in the middle of the night when someone affiliated with the teachers school (teacher, co-worker, parent of a teacher) sees that teacher participating in many "improper" behaviors - sex clubs, "massage" parlors, and the like. I know a teacher that went to the sauna with his boss for hitting the hot tub - he was immediately fired and told to leave the country because his boss saw his tattoo on his back.

It is well documented ... find it yourself.

The list goes on !

Supposed teachers who go to Korea and other foreign countries to drink, party, sex it up and the like - should not be teaching children - or anyone for that matter.

Then again, I don't have to answer anything I don't want to

5 Star Poster

And I'm REQUIRED to answer your question ??

I lived in Korea for 8+ years with the Navy and teaching medicine at one of the universities there and know quite many foreign English teachers.

The U.S. and Korea government records document the criminal history and to extent the deviant behavior (including sexuality) of those who go there to teach English.

A "qualified" teacher who teachers young teachers need to live a more proper life, especially in Korea. Korea is well known for firing and deporting teachers in the middle of the night when someone affiliated with the teachers school (teacher, co-worker, parent of a teacher) sees that teacher participating in many "improper" behaviors - sex clubs, "massage" parlors, and the like. I know a teacher that went to the sauna with his boss for hitting the hot tub - he was immediately fired and told to leave the country because his boss saw his tattoo on his back.

It is well documented ... find it yourself.

The list goes on !

Supposed teachers who go to Korea and other foreign countries to drink, party, sex it up and the like - should not be teaching children - or anyone for that matter.

Then again, I don't have to answer anything I don't want to
    ha!

thanks for answering. but lets forget about the massage parlors and the like...say i met a transsexual in korea and entered into a relationship with her that included sex...would they or you consider me unfit to teach children? it's my sexuality. i am human. what if i was straight and entered into a relationship with a girl...would you or they still consider me unfit to teach children?

Rookie Poster

No I would not care if it was not "business" related

The fact is, prostitution is still illegal in China - simply ignored and tolerated

Adultery is illegal and people are deported every year from Korea because of it.

The deviancy of a teacher lies in the seeking out of sexual acts through the internet, prostitution, bordellos, and the like

Keeping in mind as well that TS'ism in Korea is still frowned upon - though now in the limelights as it were - as, to a certain degree, is homosexuality, as is being a foreigner .... and the reality of the culture is, being seen involved in such will get you tossed out of Korea by the employer.

Women seen smoking have been fired and deported

Women seen smoking are assumed to be prostitutes and often approached by men for their "services"

A man is still trying to sue Korea and the employer because when he got off the plane and was met by the school director to take to the housing - the director told him he was too fat and was fired in the airport, before beginning work and was left at the airport

I've personally been ranted upon with a minor degree of physical contact by Koreans for talking to a Korean girl at a restaurant - a co-worker

Koreans do not take well to deviancy - especially of foreigners

Teachers are supposed to be more than that

The problem lies in Korea allowing these less than or new college graduates, 20-23 years old, to come to their country as supposed teachers ... the majority of the 10,000+ foreign language teachers in Korea are there for a short time, to make a quick buck, and screw everything that moves - even if it costs them a few Won to do it.

Blatant, business(ed), deviancy has no place in the work place .... and no, private life is no exclusive to the class room ... not as a teacher, not in Korea

Just my thoughts ... but the intentional seeking out of sexual activity and such, especially when not mainstream, using the internet to do, IN PREPARATION, even before you have arrived to such a location ... is simply not normal behavior, deviant maybe, certainly something that should be frowned upon for someone supposed to be a teacher.

No I would not care if it was not "business" related

The fact is, prostitution is still illegal in China - simply ignored and tolerated

Adultery is illegal and people are deported every year from Korea because of it.

The deviancy of a teacher lies in the seeking out of sexual acts through the internet, prostitution, bordellos, and the like

Keeping in mind as well that TS'ism in Korea is still frowned upon - though now in the limelights as it were - as, to a certain degree, is homosexuality, as is being a foreigner .... and the reality of the culture is, being seen involved in such will get you tossed out of Korea by the employer.

Women seen smoking have been fired and deported

Women seen smoking are assumed to be prostitutes and often approached by men for their "services"

A man is still trying to sue Korea and the employer because when he got off the plane and was met by the school director to take to the housing - the director told him he was too fat and was fired in the airport, before beginning work and was left at the airport

I've personally been ranted upon with a minor degree of physical contact by Koreans for talking to a Korean girl at a restaurant - a co-worker

Koreans do not take well to deviancy - especially of foreigners

Teachers are supposed to be more than that

The problem lies in Korea allowing these less than or new college graduates, 20-23 years old, to come to their country as supposed teachers ... the majority of the 10,000+ foreign language teachers in Korea are there for a short time, to make a quick buck, and screw everything that moves - even if it costs them a few Won to do it.

Blatant, business(ed), deviancy has no place in the work place .... and no, private life is no exclusive to the class room ... not as a teacher, not in Korea

Just my thoughts ... but the intentional seeking out of sexual activity and such, especially when not mainstream, using the internet to do, IN PREPARATION, even before you have arrived to such a location ... is simply not normal behavior, deviant maybe, certainly something that should be frowned upon for someone supposed to be a teacher.
    That is very interesting info lostinasia. I have only been here two weeks so far so I don't really know enough to comment on what you have posted here. I'm very naive on a lot of the culture of Korea because A) I'm a foreigner and B) I had two days notice before my 16 hour flight over to the land of morning calm. There is lots of work for teachers out here. You could get fired Monday morning and have a new job later that afternoon. I had no idea there were such "rules" or "expectations" placed on the English teachers here. I have met many foreign English teachers here and they partake in such debauchery as "screwing everything that moves" (in bordellos or in bars) and drinking all night.

It's surprising that simply going to a bordello for a little fun will get me deported. There are so many of them around here. And I know a number of teachers who have gone to the bordellos and had a great time and never heard anything of it. Even on my first night here I got lost looking for my friends apartment and I ended up on a floor of a high rise that was an obvious GG bordello/strip club. An older Korean lady said to me in broken English: "do you want a job?" and I say:"No thank you, I'm here to teach English" then she says:"Do you want a job of love?" and then I got the hell out of there and found my friends apartment. There are literally whorehouses everywhere here. And I think I stumbled across my first transsexual one last weekend but I didn't go in and check it out but I may return.

Thanks for the info lostinasia I'm going to look into this more and ask around. I'll probably investigate through google and whatnot. There's so much I need to learn about this place besides the language. I definitely don't want to be deported because I'm starting to love it here.

But I have one question lostinasia, I'm assuming that you like the company of m2f transsexuals and that you live somewhere in asia based on your name and your knowledge so what do you do to meet transsexuals? Have you met a nice transexual somewhere? Do the same expectations hold for your job here in Korea?

Rookie Poster

White foreigners are commonly held to a quite different standard by the EMPLOYERS ...

I'm not talking deportation because the cops found you in a place ...

Most employers expect a "standard" of their white folks

Many people I met when I was there indeed would partake in the more "sinister" of activities, it's just something that is not discussed at work or bosses and such. Discretion involves going to bars and such that you are not seen be Korean Colleagues, boss, or student/parents.

White foreigners are commonly held to a quite different standard by the EMPLOYERS ...

I'm not talking deportation because the cops found you in a place ...

Most employers expect a "standard" of their white folks

Many people I met when I was there indeed would partake in the more "sinister" of activities, it's just something that is not discussed at work or bosses and such. Discretion involves going to bars and such that you are not seen be Korean Colleagues, boss, or student/parents.
    So my employer has the power to have me deported? Just by reporting it to the right people? I would think that they would only have the power to fire me and send me off packing to another job. That may be difficult because I'd have to find a new apartment and other things.