Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Would love to see more pics of Kira....plz back to the pics and take your other bullshit to PM plz...thanx

Quote Originally Posted by 2Kaiser
    Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    That black tranny looks very rough! yikes.
    After viewing a few more threads, I see this guy is just an asshole who always has negative comments about people, lets just ignore this idiot. I assume he was talking about me, as I have been mistaken for black alot. But I know I NEVER look rough.
    Hahahaha you are uglier than a bag of smashed assholes regardless of your race.
    Thats just one faggots opinion.
    I love me, I'm happy with me and give a flying fuck what some fag on the internet says about me. You would never have the balls to say it to my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Now I want you to know I would love to meet your mother and knock the shit out that bitch for giving birth to scum like you.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkThanos
    Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Fuck the geeks with their protractors and mathematical formulas.
    lol, that's normally true, but there is no way that guy Vanessa posted is 10 inches long and 4 inches wide...he might be 4 inches in GIRTH...
    I don't have to bicker with some lame ass faggot on a message board. Vinnie Diesel has 10 inches, as you can see in all the video's he has done. I was his first ts but he has many straight films to his credit. Some of you fags are messy haters.
    and just who are you referring to with the "fag" remarks?
    Slow down , why are you so offened? Nobody was talking about you. If I have something to say to you, I can say it to you with no problem. If you follow the thread, its obvious who I was talking about. You looked stupid snapping on someone who never has said shit to you in life. And you say I have anger management problems??? What is your problem??

Rookie Poster

After viewing a few more threads, I see this guy is just an asshole who always has negative comments about people, lets just ignore this idiot. I assume he was talking about me, as I have been mistaken for black alot. But I know I NEVER look rough.
    I love me, I'm happy with me and give a flying fuck what some fag on the internet says about me. You would never have the balls to say it to my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
    Now I want you to know I would love to meet your mother and knock the shit out that bitch for giving birth to scum like you.
    Hey Fugly, here is your glam shot.
    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crap1_161.jpg 
Views:	1414 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	133692  

Hey Fugly, here is your glam shot.
    Cheers.
    Cheer!!!!!!

Professional Poster

I make an off-hand comment about a guy having a skinny dick and the place goes nuts.

I'm going back to reading Kriss's post about the Alien Lizard Men that rule the world. He's nuts but he's civil.

If Kira and Vanessa need me to judge their deepthroat talents I'll be home all day.

Ancient Pervert.

Gold Poster

i tell 2kaiser to change his avatar and he does
    i tell 2kaiser to change his sig image and he does
    -------------------
    2kaiser stop posting ur boring comments on HA and save ur energy for fucking ur mother.....

Quote Originally Posted by TJT
    I make an off-hand comment about a guy having a skinny dick and the place goes nuts.

I'm going back to reading Kriss's post about the Alien Lizard Men that rule the world. He's nuts but he's civil.

If Kira and Vanessa need me to judge their deepthroat talents I'll be home all day.
    SOOOOO, "TJT"...this is your fault!!! I was trying to figure out just who got this crap started. I thought the pix showed tremendous talent on the part of Kira and Vanessa.
    Kaiser...I say this to you...you are way out of line. I don't know who shit in your Wheaties, but it wasn't Vanessa. I recommend you back off.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Wow! this was the first post on me. I thought it was cool at first but now its getting ugly

www.youtube.com/kiraharden
    www.myspace.com/kiraharden
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kira_harden_07_995.jpg 
Views:	1377 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	133783  

Kira....It's not you!!! There is a "Dickhead" amongst us! We(consensus based) LUV YU !!!!