Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Please everyone, don't hate me for saying this.

I think you should call it quits with her, any woman who will treat you like that will treat you like that forever.

Plus, most women who sign up for that sort of thing are usually masculine in personality (and sometimes in appearance as well).

Vala,[/list]

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS

I think you should call it quits with her, any woman who will treat you like that will treat you like that forever.

Plus, most women who sign up for that sort of thing are usually masculine in personality (and sometimes in appearance as well).

Vala,[/list]
    Why is it every time you give bad advice or say something stupid you beg people not to hate you,from your past post you are the last person that should be giving relationship advice.If this guy loved that girl he would wait regardless of temptation and stop acting so selfish when she is fighting for our country putting her life at risk.

How can you of all people talk about anyone being masculine in appearance as an insult,you look like that bodybuilder character jim carey played on in living color,for someone to be a nutcase with a weird ass fetish you are the most judgemental person on this forum.Maybe you should worry about trying to pass as a girl instead of trying to botch someone else's relationship with bad advice.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Vala,[/list]
    I have read many preposterous and ludicrous statements on this forum.
    This one is clearly in the top ten.

Your statement is based on a totally unfounded stereotype, that any
    woman that enters into what had been a predominantly male environment,
    should have her sexuality or appearance questioned.

Having been in the militiary, knowing many women while in, currently
    knowing many veterans of all branches, who have served during many
    different time periods, I must point out that your statement is totally
    devoid of merit.

I realize that at 18 years of age that there are many aspects of life and
    the world that you are not versed in. Thus I would strongly
    encourage you to broaden your realm of knowledge.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

Vala,[/list]

devoid of merit.

You'll forgive me for saying this (hopefully) but I don't have a high opinion of those folks. All the military types around where I live are honorless assholes who'll say or do anything to get you to sign up. And yes, the woman who works at their post looks and acts like a man. And no, I wasn't hanging around them, I heard the stories from my brother's friends of how they were pestered by them and tried to make them sign up.

Vala,

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

You'll forgive me for saying this (hopefully) but I don't have a high opinion of those folks. All the military types around where I live are honorless assholes who'll say or do anything to get you to sign up. And yes, the woman who works at their post looks and acts like a man. And no, I wasn't hanging around them, I heard the stories from my brother's friends of how they were pestered by them and tried to make them sign up.

Vala,
    I will concede that some recruiters can often come across like
    unscrupulous used car salesmen. And that a few can tarnish
    the image of all of them.

Vala, what I'm about to say isn't just about this post, or even specifically
    directed at you.

I realize that people may have opinions about all types of things in
    life. Be it sports, religion, politics, or even the topic of transgenderism.

Ideally when we have an opinion we will have a modicum of knowledge,
    or background on that topic. This knowledge can be acquired by
    observation, reading, or by participation.

For me I try not to speak of things that I don't have an intimate or working
    knowledge. Of things that I don't have knowledge I seek it out, and
    attempt to acquire a level of proficiency or understanding.

Now this is the part that does apply to you. Whether in your quest to
    transition, or in other of your life's endeavours, try to be armed with
    the information that will help you to succeed.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee

Vala,[/list]

devoid of merit.

Vala,
    Excusing your idiotic nonsense with more idiotic bullshit,LOL@you not having a high opinion about anyone,i'm sure everyone has such an high opinion of you NOT all you do is judge people with your screwed up ideology and beg them not to hate you like a fucking dumbass,you are a fucking worthless piece of judgemental shit who will probably be a miserable person for the rest of your worthless life.From now on i'll just sit back and watch you make a complete ass of yourself on your own.

Professional Poster

I got your answer right here....

From your description shes a fucking nut.....Get yourself long gone from her..

Dude, seriously?? Are you dumb??? You cant be dumb cause your in law school...maybe your just socially retarded.

Shes an army rat, a combat, I say COMBAT rat no less...When i was in we never even THOUGHT about getting involved with the girls that were on active duty...especially leg girls. Your better off dating a cop or maybe another corp lawyer, you know...low stress jobs that are known to be successful in relationships..

Tool

/sarcasm

Rookie Poster

Vala,[/list]
    This is a stereotype that is far from the truth. I cant speak for other women but my gir actually used to participate in teen pagents. Shes not masculine or openly dominant in anyway. Very softspoken, soft skin, emotional woman. She's from Trinidad and is probably the most beautiful woman I've have met. I'm going to continue to give it a shot because she always been truthful with me up until this point. And for those insiting that I'm selfish, I think serving 4+ years is more than enough. Hell when I got my Bachelors in Engineering I contemplated going in as an Officer to get into Combat Flight School. AFOQT scores were above average and my recruiter who was developing my package hounds me until this day. I also support the MAIN reason for being in Iraq, but I will never be the same if something happens to her. I have no problem admitting I'm foolishly, blindly, head over heels in love with this woman. She even said that if she had to, she would propose to me. Thats how I know shes somewhat interested.Its just the simple fact that she did not disuss this with me that has me highly upset.

Wish I lived in SoCal.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by moddestmike

Vala,[/list]
    This is a stereotype that is far from the truth. I cant speak for other women but my gir actually used to participate in teen pagents. Shes not masculine or openly dominant in anyway. Very softspoken, soft skin, emotional woman. She's from Trinidad and is probably the most beautiful woman I've have met. I'm going to continue to give it a shot because she always been truthful with me up until this point. And for those insiting that I'm selfish, I think serving 4+ years is more than enough. Hell when I got my Bachelors in Engineering I contemplated going in as an Officer to get into Combat Flight School. AFOQT scores were above average and my recruiter who was developing my package hounds me until this day. I also support the MAIN reason for being in Iraq, but I will never be the same if something happens to her. I have no problem admitting I'm foolishly, blindly, head over heels in love with this woman. She even said that if she had to, she would propose to me. Thats how I know shes somewhat interested.Its just the simple fact that she did not disuss this with me that has me highly upset.
    regardless of her wounds or job... she doesnt seem to be great wife much less gf material based on your OP... stop pittying her and move on and save yourself both heartache and money down the road.... -j

Professional Poster

Was she like this before the head injury? Those things can have a delayed effect.

Ancient Pervert.