Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Professional Poster

To quote Tom Lycus:

Ditch the Bitch

She does not sound like GF/wife material as stated. Plus I got a feeling she's gonna, or is already, going to find some hoodlem to shack with already, and she's been thinking of croacking ya in her dreams, I think she already head a problem with her head before the head wound .....she's going to be watching you night and day, like a sitcom dad does with his teenage daughter. Plus most millitary chicks I know always picked their career over their significant other, male or female.

Hell, I was close to a girl in Georgia for 3+ years and the week I was gonna see her, she dropped a bombshell that she went off with some army guy, since she wanted to be in the millitary BADLY, she figuered that dude would help her get in.

Luckily it failed and they are now devorced.

But yes, I say leave her and don't be her smegging doormat anymore.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Why are you seeking relationship advice here? That should be your first question. Your judgment is obviously clouded, and that means you are more than likely not thinking clearly about your situation. Are you in love with her? If so, why? Be honest with yourself man.

I am former military, did time in Kuwait, and the chances that she has shacked up with someone are quite hi. It's really an environment that is perfect for it. It's a temporary duty, you are stressed, and you guard is down (relationship wise) so you can easily hook up with someone you wouldn't otherwise hook up with. Also that 'dream' she had, is more than likely her guilty conscience. If she hasn't already cheated, she might be dealing with some serious urges to do it. But you know what, even if it turns out she has been faithful to you, her decision to extend without talking to you about it, and after your conversation about being together, is proof enough of where she is right now mentally. Marry her???? Don't be a fool bro.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Professional Poster

All I can say is her having a dream about choking you is something Freud would have a field day with. Her choking you is a symbol of aggression and frustration.

Meaning: She probably already senses that you are having doubts, but she doesn't want you to say it.

I'm not going to offer advice though, take the interpretation as you will.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

Default WAKE UP!

You need to stop kidding yourself. Its an unhealthy relationship that won't really go anywhere. First sign should have been you writing all her papers and paying for her. Second is that she felt ready to commit AFTER her shrapnel wound. And i don't know anyone on the planet who would give up hot girls for some girl away in iraq, let alone the second time around for 2 years. It doesn't really sound like much of a relationship. It sounds like she's keeping you around b/c you've been helpful and a good fallback option. You think a girl goes to war surrounded by a 10:1 ratio of guys to girls and never does anything for 2 years? Wake up.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: WAKE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by house
    You need to stop kidding yourself. Its an unhealthy relationship that won't really go anywhere. First sign should have been you writing all her papers and paying for her. Second is that she felt ready to commit AFTER her shrapnel wound. And i don't know anyone on the planet who would give up hot girls for some girl away in iraq, let alone the second time around for 2 years. It doesn't really sound like much of a relationship. It sounds like she's keeping you around b/c you've been helpful and a good fallback option. You think a girl goes to war surrounded by a 10:1 ratio of guys to girls and never does anything for 2 years? Wake up.
    Finally! Someone said what's needed to be said.

Vala,