Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

I dated a girl who had orchiechtomy, that and hormaones greatly effected the size of her penis. It also effected her ability to get and maintain an erection at will.

However, when she was turned on she would get hard as a rock and it would last a long time, even after she climaxed. And yes, she was very multiorgasmic. It was funny, her being turned on wasn't about what you did to her sexually. It wasn't about the sexual technique. It was/is about the mental and visual aspect.

After being with and talking to a few transwomen, I have found that an erection really has little to do with an orgasm. I have known girls that have orgasms even without getting erect.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeHova
    I dated a girl who had orchiechtomy, that and hormaones greatly effected the size of her penis. It also effected her ability to get and maintain an erection at will.

However, when she was turned on she would get hard as a rock and it would last a long time, even after she climaxed. And yes, she was very multiorgasmic. It was funny, her being turned on wasn't about what you did to her sexually. It wasn't about the sexual technique. It was/is about the mental and visual aspect.

After being with and talking to a few transwomen, I have found that an erection really has little to do with an orgasm. I have known girls that have orgasms even without getting erect.
    For the life of me I haven't been able to understand why it is possible
    for women who have had an orchiechtomy to be able to have multiple
    orgasms.

This discusses the refractory period in men and women, but still doesn't
    answer the question.

Sexual refractory period

In sexual intercourse, the refractory period is a recovery phase after orgasm during which it is physiologically impossible for a person to experience continued arousal or additional orgasms. The penis may be hypersensitive and further sexual stimulation may even feel painful during this time frame.

The refractory period varies widely between individuals and across species, ranging from minutes to hours.

An increased infusion of the hormone oxytocin during ejaculation is believed to be chiefly responsible for the refractory period and the amount by which oxytocin is increased may affect the length of each refractory period.

Another chemical which is considered to be responsible for this effect is prolactin, which represses dopamine, which is responsible for sexual arousal.

Unlike men, some women do not experience a refractory period immediately after orgasm and in many cases are capable of attaining additional, multiple orgasms through further stimulation (mainly oral-genital stimulation or through masturbation). The female sexual response is more varied than that of men, and there are many women who experience clitoral hypersensitivity after orgasm, which effectively creates a refractory period. These women may be capable of further orgasms, but the pain involved in getting there makes the prospect undesirable.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period"

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Vicki Richter

You don't know what you are talking about.

V
    Look who`s back!!

You soft, big-tited, full-liped sexy mama !
    Alow me to take a bite, please.

"...My father was the wind, my mother was fire
    Raised by the wolves - I grew up wild..."

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbutt
    Thanks for the answers, for me pleasuring my partner is more than 1/2 the fun so it is a drag (no pun intended) when a girls says she is FF & there is practically nothing to work with....
    It was a great question, it got me thinking about a number of
    related topics.

By the way, what does 'FF' stand for, 'full frontal'? I'm not familiar with
    that abbreviation.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbutt
    Thanks for the answers, for me pleasuring my partner is more than 1/2 the fun so it is a drag (no pun intended) when a girls says she is FF & there is practically nothing to work with....
    It was a great question, it got me thinking about a number of