Rookie Poster

Default TS-SKYLER ST. COXX (IN CHICAGO NOW) GET ME WHILE I'M HOT!!!!

HI GUYS

My name is Skyler,

I'm a 23yr old Transexual Hung Angel attention seeking Slut from Massachusetts
    standing 5ft6 150lbs and measures 36C,22,34 with black hair brown eyes and dark captivating eyelashes not to mention i have 9inches of steel ready to plow the fields and moe your lawn ready for action.........

I enjoy nothing more than to dominate submissive sissy boys and turn them into men.......

You seek a beautiful woman who knows your deepest, darkest desires even before you do, I am her. I am a seductively sadistic seductress who is an extremely kinky beautiful Exotic Domme who loves to make men into her sluts. I was naturally born to wrap submissive men like you tightly around my little pinky with no effort at all. *PUNISHMENT OF ALL KINDS *Showers*Spankings *Age Humiliation *Boot Worship *Mental & Physical Bondage *Trampling *Choking,Asphyxiation *Role Playing *Foot Fetishism *Face sitting *Financial Domination *Toilet Training *Strap On Play *Paint My Pretty Toes *Sensual Domination *Prolonged Teasing & Denial *Cross Dressing *Toilet Training*Erotic Sensual Touch* and soooo much more!!

FOR A LIVE AND 1 ON 1 SESSION WITH ME PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR CONTACT INFO IN THE CHICAGO AREA FOR A SHORT TIME......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01010901020101030420070806e6098d9fe332b1ffd9000dbe_200.jpg 
Views:	4632 
Size:	7.7 KB 
ID:	116553  

wanna chat live and 1 on 1 with me
    call me now 1800 863 5478 ext 01964564