Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck. God.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

This thread seems like a lame attention getting
    ploy. As if Satanism or Atheism were shocking.

:end of transmission:

Junior Poster

Default Re: Fuck. God.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis1988
    I'm just posting to say that I am a Satanic atheist. Ask any and all questions you'd like. I am extremely open, so seriously, anything you want to ask regarding this topic... go for it. I will be sure to answer them all. I shall post more later.
    A Satanic atheist? Now there's an oxymoron. True Atheists do not believe in the supernatural at all. You're a mystic, not an Atheist.

Racist Asshole ... I'm Banned! Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwin
    Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    I'm just posting to say that I am a Satanic atheist. Ask any and all questions you'd like. I am extremely open, so seriously, anything you want to ask regarding this topic... go for it. I will be sure to answer them all. I shall post more later.
    You can not be a "Satanic atheist". Either you're an atheist or Satanic. If you're Satanic you believe in Satan thus a god in your eyes. If you're an atheist you believe in no god.

That makes you a sensationalist.
    Actually, Satanists are atheists. Do a little research on Anton LaVey.
    Satanists are not Atheists, they merely reject God. To an Atheist, there is no God to reject. Know the difference.

Rookie Poster

You can not be a "Satanic atheist". Either you're an atheist or Satanic. If you're Satanic you believe in Satan thus a god in your eyes. If you're an atheist you believe in no god.

Satan was an angel of god, created by him and cast from heaven. A religious concept. Thus if you believe in Satan you believe in god. Thus not an atheist. Anton LaVey is is human like you and I, and a blow hard like myself.

If you want to be know as evil, say so. Don't invoke the name or legend of Satan unless you don't want to be known as an atheist.

You can't have your (very very) hot apple pie and eat it too.

Anton LaVey, was a closet broom fucker and not worthy of research. And I'm sure he would say the same of me.
    I promise you that Satanism has nothing to do with being "evil." You're defining Satan only by the Christian definition of the being. To the Spiritual Satanist (a belief system that predates Christianity), he is a very real being to be worshipped. A LaVeyan Satanist (myself) reveres the Satanic imagery more in opposition to Christianity's hypocritical rules system than as a deity or idol.

"Comfort to most means warmth, smiles, and light. Fear is composed of cold, painful darkness. What can I say? I find comfort in their fear."

-Genesis

Yes, do you know much about quantum physics? What do you think about super positioning of electrons?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Satan was an angel of god, created by him and cast from heaven. A religious concept. Thus if you believe in Satan you believe in god. Thus not an atheist. Anton LaVey is is human like you and I, and a blow hard like myself.

If you want to be know as evil, say so. Don't invoke the name or legend of Satan unless you don't want to be known as an atheist.

You can't have your (very very) hot apple pie and eat it too.

Anton LaVey, was a closet broom fucker and not worthy of research. And I'm sure he would say the same of me.
    I promise you that Satanism has nothing to do with being "evil." You're defining Satan only by the Christian definition of the being. To the Spiritual Satanist (a belief system that predates Christianity), he is a very real being to be worshipped. A LaVeyan Satanist (myself) reveres the Satanic imagery more in opposition to Christianity's hypocritical rules system than as a deity or idol.
    Jesus Christ Genisis 1988, it took you a year to formulate that response?

Where ya been?

It's well known now Satan is a dejected old man, as his only begotton son "Hellboy" turned to a life of good rejecting his father's intervention .... with of all things... a ham of a fist and a belly full of beer. A LaVeyan saw the movie and left half way through saying he was taking a piss, thus avoiding a bevy of two goth clad reporters, hoping to get a comment.

I'll look for your response in June 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    Yes, do you know much about quantum physics? What do you think about super positioning of electrons?
    Nothing! I've been too busy following the ins and outs of the Satan family. Far more interesting than the Hogans.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

A Laveyan Satanist once wrote:
    ...the Spiritual Satanist (a belief system that predates Christianity)...
    A LaVeyan Satanist (myself) reveres the Satanic imagery more in opposition to Christianity's hypocritical rules system...
    Apparently a Laveyan Satanist has little in common with the Spiritual Satanist's whose pre-Christian reverie was NOT defined in opposition to Christianity's hypocritical rule system. Indeed it seems that to assert his "religious" identity, the Leveyan NEEDS the Christian moral code more than the Christians do.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Professional Poster

Jesus Christ Genisis 1988, it took you a year to formulate that response?

Where ya been?

It's well known now Satan is a dejected old man, as his only begotton son "Hellboy" turned to a life of good rejecting his father's intervention .... with of all things... a ham of a fist and a belly full of beer. A LaVeyan saw the movie and left half way through saying he was taking a piss, thus avoiding a bevy of two goth clad reporters, hoping to get a comment.

I'll look for your response in June 2009.
    ROFLMAO

Nice EZ.

BTW Yankees 1-Red Sox 0, Joba and Josh were great tonight.

Alright Then.