Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck. God.

Veteran Poster

I dunno ---I think Satanism reads very well ---

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

living for her to ignite --

Professional Poster

yeah deeeed i just got that new ozzy album too.......dont fergit everthin down there tastes like tofu....

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Fuck. God.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis1988
    I'm just posting to say that I am a Satanic atheist. Ask any and all questions you'd like. I am extremely open, so seriously, anything you want to ask regarding this topic... go for it. I will be sure to answer them all. I shall post more later.
    I'd like your opinion on something that has been bothering me for some time mate.

Which two small animals would these be? Stoat & Goat, or your mum and my rotti?

Vice is nice, but bestiality is best.

Now, in my search for enlightenment, I would like you to help me in my quest.

My problem is this, how would the good satanist describe the following act, and under which particular sub-paragraph of the Ten Commandments would it be in breach:

Having sex with a female goat that I'm desperately in love with.

My problem, is that it can't be sodomy, because the goat is female; it might be bestiality, because I'm having sex with a beast, however, doing so would make me a 'beast' in the pejorative term, and thus, it would no longer be such, but of course that leaves us with devil worshiping (cos I love my goat - not to be confused with E-Goat) as the goat is representative of the devil (wot with his horns). Then again, seeing as I believe in my Goat, I can't be an unbeliever can I?

So, which is it? Devil Worship, Bestiality, Sodomy, Heathenism or a combination of all four. If, as I suppose, it is a combination of all four, what is a: my new title (seeing as it is not merely 'sodomite', 'heathen', 'bestialist' or 'devil worshipper')?

I am horny, on the horns of a dilemma, and somewhat stuck to the rear at this time.

I rather fancy 'Worshipper of the Beast on the Sodden Heath', though I greatly value the judgment of satan through your righteous self in this matter.

Looking forward to your considered reply.

Billy Beasty Boy

Professional Poster

now i do love me some cabrit frit..the haitian car wash/restaurant will sell you a huge dinnder plate complete with di ris avec pois,banane,salade,for $8.00..easily two meals...

Veteran Poster

DUDE --i DUNNO ---whoops ---check out the satanic laws ---satan lives for indulgence --rather than abstinence ----satan exists for YOU --whilst other gods exsist for ....their own selves ----god is selfish ----NO not shellfish ----selfish ---you silly fooka

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

Veteran Poster

I'd further have sax with a goat --than an alter boy ---yes --yes I would

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

Veteran Poster

ya believe in zombies??? ---cool --you're right for a christian

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

Veteran Poster

Jesus was concieved without (human) semen ---and Noah lived for 950 years ---according to scripture ---125 years to build a fecking vessel ---fookin unbeLIEvable

In a pyromantic way
    I'm her slave

Professional Poster

i'm not sure what calender they were using in that ol' testament...

Junior Poster

i cant comprehend these 'satan worshippers' at all...if satan does exist and hell is a real place i cant imagine it being like a holiday camp! for fuck sake people how does hell appeal to u? choice to be in heavenly paradise with pure love and extacy with God or with satan in hell with severe torture and hate.....mmmmmmmmm