Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuck. God.

Rookie Poster

Default Fuck. God.

I'm just posting to say that I am a Satanic atheist. Ask any and all questions you'd like. I am extremely open, so seriously, anything you want to ask regarding this topic... go for it. I will be sure to answer them all. I shall post more later.

"Comfort to most means warmth, smiles, and light. Fear is composed of cold, painful darkness. What can I say? I find comfort in their fear."

-Genesis

Veteran Poster

will I ever WIN the Connecticut state lotto? ----the truth please ---

Veteran Poster

I imagine that being "god" is a heck of a jobby ----dude ---you can not have a human heart ---or ---you can't have a heart at all ----you gotta let babies die ----you gotta let teenagers make fatal mistakes ---you gotta let decent people starve ---I see nothing positive -----it's a cruel world ----I'd hate to take responsibility -----tell me positive things ----I doubt they'll balance the neg ---

Veteran Poster

=T. Not exactly he best way to be welcomed with open arms.

Reality is perception.

Default Re: Fuck. God.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis1988
    I'm just posting to say that I am a Satanic atheist. Ask any and all questions you'd like. I am extremely open, so seriously, anything you want to ask regarding this topic... go for it. I will be sure to answer them all. I shall post more later.
    You can not be a "Satanic atheist". Either you're an atheist or Satanic. If you're Satanic you believe in Satan thus a god in your eyes. If you're an atheist you believe in no god.

That makes you a sensationalist.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    You can not be a "Satanic atheist". Either you're an atheist or Satanic. If you're Satanic you believe in Satan thus a god in your eyes. If you're an atheist you believe in no god.

Actually, Satanists are atheists. Do a little research on Anton LaVey.

"In this, as in many things, evil is wasted on the wicked. Only the virtuous can truly plumb its depths, because only they have the necessary strength of conviction"

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

Anton LaVey worships the idea of Satan without actually believing in the being of Satan. To say he is a Satanist is like saying someone who adores the idea of Jesus Christ and follows the ideas of Jesus Christ but doesn’t really believe there was a historical Jesus (or that the historical Jesus wasn’t really the Son of God) is a Christian. Real Christians and real Satanists would regard such brews as rather weak teas.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Anton LaVey worships the idea of Satan without actually believing in the being of Satan. To say he is a Satanist is like saying someone who adores the idea of Jesus Christ and follows the ideas of Jesus Christ but doesn’t really believe there was a historical Jesus (or that the historical Jesus wasn’t really the Son of God) is a Christian. Real Christians and real Satanists would regard such brews as rather weak teas.
    There are as many different types of Satanists as there are Christians. The tea may be weak, but it's still tea.

"In this, as in many things, evil is wasted on the wicked. Only the virtuous can truly plumb its depths, because only they have the necessary strength of conviction"

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwin
    Quote Originally Posted by ezed

Actually, Satanists are atheists. Do a little research on Anton LaVey.
    Satan was an angel of god, created by him and cast from heaven. A religious concept. Thus if you believe in Satan you believe in god. Thus not an atheist. Anton LaVey is is human like you and I, and a blow hard like myself.

If you want to be know as evil, say so. Don't invoke the name or legend of Satan unless you don't want to be known as an atheist.

You can't have your (very very) hot apple pie and eat it too.

Anton LaVey, was a closet broom fucker and not worthy of research. And I'm sure he would say the same of me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Junior Poster

"satan" in itself is just a word that means "the accuser" in hebrew.

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.