Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amazon Blonde

Professional Poster

Lets face it most t-grls have some masculine characteristics. I always find it odd when some people here dis tv and cd girls but wont say boo about a girl like this. By the way this girl looks fine to me and given her build would be fun to fuck.

Rookie Poster

She's a BEAST, imho.

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

i think she's awesome...i'd kill for those predatory eyes.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha2117
    Lets face it most t-grls have some masculine characteristics. I always find it odd when some people here dis tv and cd girls but wont say boo about a girl like this. By the way this girl looks fine to me and given her build would be fun to fuck.
    Co-sign!!!

Rookie Poster

She looks like she could play linebacker. Whatdayathink she is like 6'1 200? Maybe too small to play linebacker but maybe defensive back if she's got speed.

SHE LOOKS BAD ASS LIKE HER.

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

too manly for my taste...

Junior Poster

Part of the appeal of this forum is seeing the different tastes people have, I like her, thats why I posted her pix..............I've also posted a heap of Tamara B's pix.........I like her too..........and a whole lot of the other girls in this forum.........Variety, is the spice of life...........enjoy..........

Rookie Poster

I gotta say, I'd do her in a heartbeat.

As prior posters have pointed out, there are some masculine characteristics, and while I'm strictly heterosexual, she's still beautiful enough in my eyes to warrant a serious and extending session of rigourous fucking.

I dunno, sometimes a skinny hung angel is good..other times some with a lil extra meat on the bones is also highly attractive.

Regardless I'd give her one hell of a run for the money if I ever got a chance to spend a night with her.

I may have missed it...but what's this gal's name again?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandomar

I may have missed it...but what's this gal's name again?
    I've already asked this question in a post several days before this one. I don't think it's known, but I'd be happy to learn this as well...