Professional Poster

Default Girls in Michigan ( or lack thereof )

The following is not so much of a rant, as more of trying to obtain information:

I figured I would attempt one last time before tossing in the towel.

I, unfortunately, live in Michigan, the toilet of the midwest, which is the rear-end of the country, and been looking for girls, GG and TG, and the results thus far have, to say the least, grim. Cause right now, the status quo appears that the desirable ones are already taken, if they are not taken, then they fit into these catagories:

1: They are lesbians
    2: They are one of those religious crackpots
    3: They don't like doing stuff dudes and chicks do togather, sexual and non sexual.....they are pretty much old ladies mentally, it appears.

I want to know, are there any cute girls in the state of Michigan left, or should I just toss in the towel, call it quits and add another reason as to why living in Michigan sucks? Any one from Michigan here?

Reasons Michigan sucks so for:

1: Higher taxes then most states
    2: High Unemployment
    3: Bad Roads
    4: Mean, ugly people
    5: One of the fattest cities in the country
    6: Producers of shity cars
    7: Michigan's always the last place when there is a DVD, collectible or new game released, we gotta wait at least a month longer than the other states.
    8: Hot, swealtering summers & sub-zero winters.
    9: ****Spot reserved for this thread topic****

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Platinum Poster

duncan told me that there is nothing but ugly ppl in michigan ts/ gg alike... but he went back so theres gotta be something other then a kid

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    duncan told me that there is nothing but ugly ppl in michigan ts/ gg alike... but he went back so theres gotta be something other then a kid
    Would like to know where he went, cause it's all corn-fed midwestern heffers here.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdor
    Would like to know where he went, cause it's all corn-fed midwestern heffers here.
    his profile says madison heights

wherever that is -j

Junior Poster

Default please

man not to be mean but you most be ugly or somethin yourself or very old cause i have no problem finding gg and tg's of all races and i dont know where you look but somerset got some of the finest women i done seen. i lived in florida tampa really and it was some slow ass bamma ugly folks down there. really we got some of the baddest females in michigan.

I'M ALWAYS HI AND HORNY

Junior Poster

I think I look alright, though.