Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

about 20 years ago, when I first became curious about transgender women, I met a TG who was 12".
    It was at a club called Trapeeze. I have posted about it before.
    She was beautiful, in an orange spandex dress, olive skin, from Spain.
    SOme guy was trying to pick her up and it was so lame that I had to laugh. When she asked me what I was laughing at I said I was embarrassed for the guy. We chatted and she asked me if I wanted to spend time with her. (The first time I head that line, now repeated 100 times, lol) When I asked ner her price she said $100.00 (factor in 20 years of inflation).
    When I asked her why I should shell out $100.00 she said she had the biggest cock in the palce (about 300 people there). We went to my apartment in Manhattan and she showed me a unbleivable piece of meat. I got a tape measure and there it was, a footlong sausage.
    I topped her, but spent alot of time enjoying her with my mouth (Before the HIV scare). I wish I knew where she was today.
    The only time I ever paid for it, but, at $8.33 per inch, it was worth it, LOL

Junior Poster

Here you go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b7d8_203.jpg 
Views:	2884 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	87989   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c7d8_280.jpg 
Views:	2868 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	87990  

Shemales excite my senses and thrill me to my core being

Rookie Poster

Are we just talking about T-Girls because my neighbors (an African American gay couple) that live a couple doors down are quite hung. One is a very hard 11 5/8 inch long and the other tops out at just a hair over 12 3/4 inch and very thick. I know this for a fact because during a drunken discretion one night (sparing the sorted details) they showed me their glory and I not only throated both but I measured them with my tape and my laser tape measure, before they came not after. Why I measured their length I dont know, just curious i guess. As for girth I did not measure the circumference but I could not get my hand all the way around the 12 3/4 incher.

I bring this up because it was posted that the record was 13.5 inches. Suzanna Holmes looks like she's packing at least that or close to. Now never having met her or measured her with my trusty L-Tape I'd say she's 13 inches easy. Thats going on the assumption that she looks quite tall, has big hands, big breasts, and a healthy body and her piece still looks monstrous. There is a couple other girls to that look like their owning 13 inches also.

So lets say that Suz Holmes is 13 inches or damn close and a few other t-girls are that long also, or close and "does 13 inches really exist" applies to both men and t-girls then it would be quite plausible that 13 inches is some what common in any given populous. It then would be assumed that longer lengths of 14, 15, 16, and longer would exist also.

And what about people that are affected by Gigantism. I dont know if they would be in the healthy group of candidates that would be measured for "the longest penis record" but since the disease affects the entire body I would imagine that these people are sporting large members.

Professional Poster

ive met a couple of tg's who had a easy 11 or possible 12 but nothing bigger than a foot long ruler..look at one in the hardware store..

Professional Poster

I don't know how long his dick was,but I went to college with a guy who couldn't wear shorts because his dick would escape his briefs and be hanging well out for all to see. Hard to tell how big it got when he was happy to see you?

I had a buddy who had a pituitary tumor that caused giagantism in most of his extremities but not so much w/ his dick. There was some increase,so he told me,but it mainly affected the growth of cartilege. His nose,ears,hands and feet got enormous before he had it removed.

Ancient Pervert.

Rookie Poster

Wasn't John Holmes supposed to have fourteen inches ?

i think people are using those defective rulers again,lol

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

I think Johnny Holmes has 13

Veteran Poster

I mean HAD! They say his widow was to witness his creamation to make sure no one kept a momento of his fame. Makes you wonder.

Veteran Poster

Lone Wolf, who is that second girl, the black one, in the last pics you posted...

God she is beautiful...

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'