Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default why ain't any of mitt romney's lil' shits goin off to war!!!

yet another rich piece of shit republican draft dodgin chickenhawk shit...see the huffington post...at least mccain's kids went or going to...

Jealous?

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

ANY able bodied person who thinks we need to be at war there so they don't attack us here and who is urging others to fight there for us and our security here, but is unwilling to join the fight is of course a COWARD. Mit's little brats and those like them, no matter how much or how little money they or their fathers make, are simply despicable COWARDS.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Platinum Poster

I agree, trish. Gumpone and his ilk are despicable cowards.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Gold Poster

We are in Iraq and the middle east because of oil [read:national interests], so this is just another case of socializing the costs for private gain (oil corporations). The ones fighting are not the sons and daughters of those who are well-to-do such as Romney's kids -- they have a lot more options coming out of high school. The same goes for Limbaugh's or O'Reilly's sons and daughters. Does anyone actually believe that these faux patriots will groom any of their progeny to serve their country as they compel the sons and daughters of others to do? It is the epitome of hypocrisy and cowardice to cheerlead a war, but not have any of your own blood serving. ...The easiest thing in the world to do is to wrap one's self around a flag, and that's what these chickenhawks do.

Here is my favorite Tom Tomorrow take on the sacrifice chickenhawks can make:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	story_1_120.jpg 
Views:	1048 
Size:	116.1 KB 
ID:	116259  

Professional Poster

great cartoon...and so true ..did any of you see the video on the huffington post ,where the guy goes to the young republicans convention and asks them what they think of themiddle east but also why they are not over there fightin the good fight..their answers to this were ridiculous...and no gumpy-one i am not jealous of a bunch of sperled brats driving around in a winnebago"fightin terror by getting our dad elected"...you actually believe that shit?

You commies crack me up...all wrapped up in your own worlds, ha ha ha. It is to laugh.

John Ellis Bush in 2012!

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

No commies here, what drugs are you on?

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Junior Poster

Guyone, tell me the good points of our war in Iraq and Afghanistan, please?

What have we done, besides "fighting the war there so as not to fight it here?" That arguement doesn't hold much water anymore and especially when it is considered that our own government instills fear in its public at any and every opportunity. Our leaders trade on our fear and it seems you fall in line well.

Now don't get me wrong, I support the troops that sacrifice so much for us. Though, I feel bad that they don't even know what they are scarificing themsleves for. No one really does. We are just there fighting the "evil-doers".

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. Ben Franklin

When the Nazis came for the communists,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
    I remained silent;
    I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
    I did not speak out;
    I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for me,
    there was no one left to speak out.
    Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

Quote Originally Posted by guyone
    You commies crack me up...all wrapped up in your own worlds, ha ha ha. It is to laugh.
    And you, the P&R forum's lone Brownshirt, crack us up to no end – comfortably ensconced in your own myopically uninformed bubble.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.