Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

try
    a
    corkscrew
    now that's just cruel

i thought these responses might spook my friend and save my ass (well not my ass exactly). but no such luck...it just so happens he knows (rather intimately, i understand) a registered nurse who would be delighted to join our little party. since i haven't yet made up my mind, i'd still be more than interested in reading your posts. thanks for all the euws, yucks and other encouragement so far. oh and also for the "sound" advice.

sorry i scared the kitty.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by freudian1

It absolutely has to be done under sterile conditions though - the area around the urethral opening should be sterilized with betadine/iodine, sterile lubricant used, and object inserted should be sterile, and absolutely smooth. Otherwise you're asking for infections of the bladder, scarring of the urethra, and possible kidney infection. Unless your friend really knows what they're doing, (extensive BDSM experience, or medical training) you should pass.
    I would concur about the sterile and hygenic conditions. I have had two
    urinary tract infections (UTIs). One was when I was a pre op, and one
    has been since I've been post op.

Both of them were extremely painful, and something I wouldn't wish on
    my worst enemy.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    try
    a
    corkscrew
    now that's just cruel

i thought these responses might spook my friend and save my ass (well not my ass exactly). but no such luck...it just so happens he knows (rather intimately, i understand) a registered nurse who would be delighted to join our little party. since i haven't yet made up my mind, i'd still be more than interested in reading your posts. thanks for all the euws, yucks and other encouragement so far. oh and also for the "sound" advice.
    I seen a sound rod with lil balls molded in it, like this

==O==O==O==O==O==O==O==O== And about that actual size too.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Rookie Poster

Actually, yes, this can be quite troublesome if you aren't meticulously sterile in your technique.

However, about 2 years ago I went through this phase of intense fetish overdrive in mind only - I did some browsing on the web and came across this:

Code:
    http://www.hottotrott.com/urethra%20probe%20-%20vibrating.htm
    I have to tell you - it was mind blowing!!

It takes some solid nerves to start tossing things inside that part of your body - LOTS of lube and being sterile is important .... but once you hit that spot and use the vibration - it's a new INTENSE experience - massaging, vibrating, the prostate from the inside out .... after some trial and error I got to the point of gasping and jerking like nothing ever did to me before when cumming.

Consider it .....

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvGurls
    The ultimate indeed......

ow..OW ...OW OW OW ... ...ooo OOOHH ....aiyeee ow OW ahhhhh

it was interesting, but i'm not doing it again soon.

taking a cue from Forrest Gump, that's ALL i have to say about that.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    ow..OW ...OW OW OW ... ...ooo OOOHH ....aiyeee ow OW ahhhhh

it was interesting, but i'm not doing it again soon.

taking a cue from Forrest Gump, that's ALL i have to say about that.
    Congrats for trying Trish. At least now you know it's not your cup of tea.

Although I should warn you I had the same "not doing it again soon" reaction after my first time - and ended up doing it again 3 weeks later. But that's just me and my bag of issues.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Default Re: They are called sounds

And all these years later....I'm still of the same opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Jericho View Post
    That does not look fun...In any way shape or form!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Default Re: Urethra dildoes.

There are some places mankind was never meant to go (though I still think cartoonists make it look hot as hell).