Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

In a word, well, three.......NO FUCKIN' WAY!!!!

UGH! DISGUSTING!!!

Always curious, I've tried it. Interesting, but not enough so to keep up the practice. It's primarily a BDSM style of sex play. There's actually quite a bit of info about it floating 'round the net so, by all means, read up on it before trying it. Yes, you can injure yourself, and yes, you can get infections so be attentive to the 'warning labels' that other players have posted.

Oddly enough, good things can come of it. In my case I had the bonus of being able to piss like a racehorse afterwards, as the sound had pushed through scar tissue that was a result of a multitude of pointy-sharp, stress-induced kidney stones that I had produced over the years. It was, in fact, the intended use of medical sounds, widening and unblocking the urethra. Naturally, people found ways to enjoy them outside of the medical environment.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Rookie Poster

sounds bad to me
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scaredkitty_819.jpg 
Views:	1245 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	116193  

If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one.

Rookie Poster

Default as subject

Beardedone,

Ha ha ... "piss like a Racehorse" .. haven't heard that expression in years .. it used to be "piss like Shergar" .. (for the benefit of our US Members .. a very famous UK Racehorse which mysteriously went "missing" some years ago & hasn't been seen since) ..

Bye for now,

Poacher

" 'Tis my delight on a shiny night,in the season of the year".

Rookie Poster

I've done it, and continue to do it on occassion. It can feel pretty good, after some initial pain (not unlike getting topped). It helps to have some masochistic leanings.

It absolutely has to be done under sterile conditions though - the area around the urethral opening should be sterilized with betadine/iodine, sterile lubricant used, and object inserted should be sterile, and absolutely smooth. Otherwise you're asking for infections of the bladder, scarring of the urethra, and possible kidney infection. Unless your friend really knows what they're doing, (extensive BDSM experience, or medical training) you should pass.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    Thanks, everyone, for all the advice so far. I know I should just listen to my Mom who said “Never stick anything smaller than your elbow in there.” I don’t remember anymore exactly to what she was referring, but I think her recommendation applies here. Nevertheless, my mind is not made up, in spite of wjcdiver’s pics (thanks wjcdiver, but those pics just seem to lack the allure of the Dmitry’s depiction above). So keep the opinions and the personal accounts coming. I want details people!! What did you use youcancallmeclaire and how far in did you stick it. Did your partner piston it through you? Did you kill him afterward?
    Learn something about yas each day, eh?

Plus you freaked out half the posters here.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Junior Poster

Nasty

Is it just me or did anyone else unconsciously reach to cover their crotch while reading this thread? It's kinda like covering your kids eyes from seeing a naked lady.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

Rookie Poster

try
    a
    corkscrew