A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Black-Tgirls.com updates...August 8, 2007

http://www.black-tgirls.com

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!!

Here is a preview of this week's gallery that was updated yesterday, August 7...

BOOTS & ANT - hot hardcore set of this sexy BTG with a hot guy...

CHANEL - new BTG model..."Cute new 24 yo from Bklyn who I thought I was taking a chance on based on her cell phone pics but was pleasantly surprised when I saw her in person. Cute, friendly and 9 inches!" - Tony Vee

DESTINY - new BTG model..."She has a sexy face, fantastic ass and nice long cock, plus she is very horny and loves sex. By now she should be showing off her new boobs, hopefully we'll see them in the future." - Craig

JADE & ANIYAH - hot photo set of 2 sexy BTG's together!!

JANELL - new photo set... A cute 19 yo dark skin Latina from Brooklyn. Just starting out on hormones. Nice smooth sexy little body.

SEXY LEXY - new photo set... This statuesque lady stands 5ft 11 with a long, slender build. She has recently moved to Atlanta and is enjoying the warmer weather. She is a top girl with a thick 9" tool that her clients keep coming back for. Look for her in the personals section.

STEPHANIE - new photo set of this beautiful Black shemale coming from São Paulo who snatches hearts throughout the world.

If you want to see the full photo sets of all these hot BTG's, then check out the gallery directly at http://www.black-tgirls.com .

Next update will be on August 14, 2007...so be sure to cum back and check it out!!

http://www.black-tgirls.com

no need for ugly comments. if someone doesn't appeal to you, SHUT THE F--K UP.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    agreed, especially when they come from guys who dotn have the balls to put pix of themselves up for further judgement

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

Wow, Sao Paolo for the win!!! (I am glad I am here)

Jade & Aniyah looking good as always...

(I rate this post 4.5 "I'd slap that asses" out of 5)

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTIQUE
    Aniyah + Jade = HOT!!!
    I'll say!

I've been rather lethargic since returning from my first true vacation in years, but this...THIS!

Whoa! I'm awake now!

Thanx for the updates, S-Man.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mbf
    agreed, especially when they come from guys who dotn have the balls to put pix of themselves up for further judgement
    Look who's talkin with no pics of himself either.

Free speech FTW! Anyways Jade and Aniyah are hot and so is Stephanie . All the other ones are well no comment.

Rookie Poster

NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn

NOW LET ME SAY ANIYAH IS HOT,VERRY HOT SHE GETS ME HARD EVERY TIME I SEE HER,BUT, THAT FUCKING JADE HAS TO BE MY ALL TIME FAV.I CALL HER 'QUEEN DONG' NOT BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF HER DICK (BECAUSE WE'VE ALL SEEN BIGGER), BUT THE QUALITY.LOOK AT IT THATS TOP GRADE SHE-DICK.I ALWAYS THINK OF HER KNEELING OVER ME AND MOUTH FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.OR PUTING ME ON ALL FOURS AND TEARING ME A NEW ONE.OH WELL BACK TO DREAMING.

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gunn
    NOW LET ME SAY ANIYAH IS HOT,VERRY HOT SHE GETS ME HARD EVERY TIME I SEE HER,BUT, THAT FUCKING JADE HAS TO BE MY ALL TIME FAV.I CALL HER 'QUEEN DONG' NOT BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF HER DICK (BECAUSE WE'VE ALL SEEN BIGGER), BUT THE QUALITY.LOOK AT IT THATS TOP GRADE SHE-DICK.I ALWAYS THINK OF HER KNEELING OVER ME AND MOUTH FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.OR PUTING ME ON ALL FOURS AND TEARING ME A NEW ONE.OH WELL BACK TO DREAMING.
    Hey Gunn - I know what you're saying about Jade's dick. I'm not usually a cockman but I've had the pleasure of working with Jade many times and one time I remember telling her that only she could make a big black hard cock look feminine - but somehow she does.

Buddy

http://www.grooby.com/videotrailers/hoottrailer.wmv