Rookie Poster

Default kaliente? dallas texas?

i've been meaning to check this club out - i'm assuming there might be some hot latina tgirls there? would a white boy such as myself be welcome there? just wondering if anybody has any experience with the place - thanks!

Rookie Poster

well, i finally got around to checking this club out myself - thought i'd give it my own personal review, in case anybody is interested. it was a little tough for me to find, on maple and hondo, but, i did.

its a nice size place - but - there was no air conditioning! and its 100 degrees here in texas, so that's was a big problem for me. however, the beer was cold, so that helped a bit.

unfortunately, i did not spot any tgirls, so i just had a couple of beers and left. saw a couple of really cute feminine looking boys - but no tgirls.

oh - i think i was the only white guy in there - which was a little strange for me, but no big deal - everybody seemed to be having fun getting their drink and party on.

I will probably try this place again to verify my findings - plus i am always searching for that sexy latin tgirl to give my heart to - but don't think this will be a regular hangout for me.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dfwMale2
    well, i finally got around to checking this club out myself - thought i'd give it my own personal review, in case anybody is interested. it was a little tough for me to find, on maple and hondo, but, i did.

its a nice size place - but - there was no air conditioning! and its 100 degrees here in texas, so that's was a big problem for me. however, the beer was cold, so that helped a bit.

unfortunately, i did not spot any tgirls, so i just had a couple of beers and left. saw a couple of really cute feminine looking boys - but no tgirls.

oh - i think i was the only white guy in there - which was a little strange for me, but no big deal - everybody seemed to be having fun getting their drink and party on.

I will probably try this place again to verify my findings - plus i am always searching for that sexy latin tgirl to give my heart to - but don't think this will be a regular hangout for me.
    i MEANT to reply to this when i first saw it posted but got sidetracked... sorry... yes it is HUGE its an old shipping distribution place turned into a multi room club size of a strip mall... its awesome... no a/c tho and nothing but hispanics and tejano and techno music... i went for the dallas ffi pagent i was a part of and never went back or had a need to... the ppl were rude, the girls that were there b/c of a pagent were rude, and the staff was rude... even the pagent director called up holly sweet to talk shit about the shoes i was wearing... i mean how fucking lame can you be... stay away from this bs... i know its too late for you... but for others... stick to the rose room at station 4 -j

Rookie Poster

lol - maybe i had more that a couple of beers - i didn't notice that it had multiple rooms - i thought the room i was in was all there was to it - and that was a good size room. and the a/c wasn't broken!? - it was off when you were there too?? that will never do!

i agree that s4 / rose room is the best club that i've found in dallas so far - i've met and seen a lot of beautiful tgirls there - although the round-up is cool if you wanna hear a little country and play some pool ...

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by dfwMale2
    lol - maybe i had more that a couple of beers - i didn't notice that it had multiple rooms - i thought the room i was in was all there was to it - and that was a good size room. and the a/c wasn't broken!? - it was off when you were there too?? that will never do!

i agree that s4 / rose room is the best club that i've found in dallas so far - i've met and seen a lot of beautiful tgirls there - although the round-up is cool if you wanna hear a little country and play some pool ...

im almost positive it was kaliente... was it a long stretched out rainbow colored building?.. ok i called nadine... she forgot the name as well but it wasnt kaliente... so avoid the other mexican type gay bar and stick to rose room... ive never seen a nicer place ANYWHERE.... period. -j