Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWilliams
    For one the floor I was on was mopped and bleached before the shoot, TRUST I seen to that. Also if you notice Im laying on newspaper which was added for a 2nd layer...............
    This is the greatest forum ever!

That's so f'in hot. I love the bookstore booths myself. Go every chance I get and turn into a total slut. I'd love to run into Wendy someday. And running into her partner wouldn't be to bad either.

Hey, I think I've been to that one before too. Is there also a hotel right there??

lol no hotel............This bookstore is in Kentucky not Cali.

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

I didn't realize this was a shoot until reading it a second time. I thought you spontaneously hooked up with this dude at a dirty book store. I kept worrying that you might have cost that black dude his sweet ass job. He's supposed to be mopping real customers' custard off of the floor not his own.

I used to love getting coked out of my mind and walk the streets of Hollywood. I would be higher than Hell with pupils like small BBs. I'd try to talk to women but they would run for their lives at that point. It was like I had the theme from Halloween following me down the street playing full blast with the Shatner mask pulled over my dome. Around 4AM, I would always end up at the corner of Santa Monica and Highland. I'd go to the Del Taco and bullshit my way into their bathroom so I could do 4 more power lines. Then, with a purpose, I would march across the street to the video arcade with an LA X-Press tightly tucked under my left arm. Looking certifiably insane with blood trickling out of both nostrils, I would badger the guy behind the desk thinking he could produce me a whore in 10 minutes at that time of the morning. After he said no for the third time, I would just get change and go into one of the booths so I could violate myself. Ah, good times.

Hmmm....must be in the northern half of the state, cause we dont have anything like that down south!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz1600
    Hmmm....must be in the northern half of the state, cause we dont have anything like that down south!
    Hmmm, that place does look a little familiar. Wonder if anything like that would happen if I went..? Nah... bout the only thing that would show up if I was there would be some old fat guy wearing his wifes granny panties
    But definately a hot fantasy.

Odly enough Fritz there is a book store on 25 between Corbin and Barborsville, never stopped in , too afraid I'd run into one of my relatives

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    For one the floor I was on was mopped and bleached before the shoot, TRUST I seen to that. Also if you notice Im laying on newspaper which was added for a 2nd layer...............
    lol i figured... most places have signs that say that happens between uses... i assumed it was clean.... i was just joking... yes saw the paper which only made it funnier... dont get me wrong tho i like the pics... its not something i would actually do... but the "dirtyness" of it all is a fantasy... you know, much like actually touching a ts, is a fantasy only thing to the majority of guys here
    Never thought I'd be glad I was a minority.

Junior Poster

Ya still lookin' great Wendy, hope you had fun with the shoot.

I went to one in Louisville that was a hotel and bookstore all in one. Yes, I thought it was different too. It was a number of years ago so I wonder if it's still there.