Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Has anybody had any experiences with any Taiaka girls?

I don't remember if I posted this before (computer problems, NOT indulgence in any green, leafy substances...at least not for the past 15 years), but have any of you who have traveled to Italy or Spain had any experiences with the girls who advertise on the Taiaka site?

Here's the link for those of you who read this and are curious about the site I have referred to:

http://www.taiakashemales.com

... yes... I have....

Quote Originally Posted by the_corner
    ... yes... I have....
    OK the_corner, don't leave us hanging. How was it? Did your date look close to her pix on the site? Good or bad experience? Would you repeat? What's your favourite colour?

Well, you can skip the last one I suppose...

Thanks, gracias, grazi

Well... I've been with girls of that site twice. and here are some facts.

The good:
    - Both times the girls where exactly like in the pictures. no photoshop or retouches of any kind. (but the pictures where subjective)
    - Both times the girls where very talkative, and "willing" to do whatever I wanted (I put that in commas because I was not there to ask for cross dressing or drugs or popper or bdsm or any other weird services, just sex, so I don't know how far was that will to do what the client wants).
    - Both times the girls where very GFE like.

The bad:
    - Both times, the girls where like two days without shaving, so you could see the small hairs on the legs.
    - Both times, the asses where kinda smelly and kinda dirty, so no going down on there.
    - One time I could see (by the time I was leaving) that the girl had a couple of hairs in the face... like beard hair.
    - The other time, nothing could be seen, but I could feel small follicles in the upper lip area.

Other interesting facts:
    - Most of the girls listed there will provide their services from accommodated appartments specially tailored for doing business, and in which you could find more than one girl.
    - Most of the girls are brazilian, and sometimes hard to understand because of the lack of knowledge of spanish.
    - Most of the services go for around 100 euros for one hour (about 138 dollars for one hour), and for what I can tell, most girls will provide 30 minute services.
    - As mentioned before, the pictures where accurate, but subjective... for instance, you couldn't tell how tall the girls where because the photos are on single color backgrounds, and then again, if you don't know how tall the girl is, then how can you accurately say that the body (shoe size, cock size, face size, etc) looks like you expect them to look, if you have no real idea about the size of the woman.
    - Both times the women where very high, both like 5'11" (which meant that on heels both times the girls where higher than me), but the pictures.
    - Just as usual, the girls lie about the size of their members. (just that the metric is in cm and not inches like we're all used to, but they lie, still, both times it looked exactly like in the picture).

Overall, I would say the experiences where good. (apart of the little facial hair, and the bit smelly asses), so I guess I will eventually repeat.

I'll post another message with the girls pictures.

Here is one girl, Camila,

Yes that thing is as big as it looks, is the biggest piece of meat I've seen ever. Easily like 9 inches and thick. (Believe me it's big!)

What you don't see in the picture is that the girl is like 5'11", and the picture taken on a studio or something... so everything you see there, you need to put in that context, and then you'll notice the picture is very real.

She announces a 25 cm x 5 cm... thats around 9.84 inches.

Here is her ad:
    http://www.taiakashemales.com/modelo...x_camila.shtml

The other one is Roberta:

Things you don't see in the picture:
    - She have a lot of freckles (which I find sexy)
    - She have an ass of uber proportions, it have to be like 40 inches or something (which perfectly fits her, since she is like 5'11" also).
    - Since her ass is so HUGE, her waist looks awesome.
    - She announces 21 cm (which usually means she is smaller, but that translates into around 8.3 inches... is nothing near that, its more like in the 5.5 to 6 inches range, quite normal... again you'll see that it resembles a lot the picture.

Check it here:

Here is her ad:
    http://www.taiakashemales.com/modelo...rta_lima.shtml

I think I've been as factual as possible, so I shouldn't be leaving any space for questions, but still...

Any questions?

Silver Poster

what's a smelly ass if they look that good!

"How you doin!"

If only more of them spoke some english...

PS What is spanish for "Come here and rub your crotch against me?"

Thanks for the update the_corner - excellent job!

JackR you'd better be prepared with the translation for Portugese if these girls are Brazilians. Something like "Venha aqui e friccione seu crotch de encontro a mim" - too bad Altavista couldn't translate "crotch" into Portugese for us...

Junior Poster

I have had one experience with a girl on taiaka ... mind you - only one -so far ... But, she was amazing ...

Total GFE experience, and yes ... I mean that ... because I honestly TOTALLY forgot that I was with any kind of 'provider' as such ... she was THAT lovely to spend time with ... and I must also state that she was way more beautiful than photos of her on Taiaka showed (although she looks very pretty on the site nevertheless ... otherwise I might not have chosen to ring her up, of course!!)

I am talking about Rebeca Araujo, by the way. Practically everything that she says about herself on the Taiaka site rang true (give or take a cm here or there hahaha!) for me ... I found her to be exceptionally attractive, sexy and feminine, and I was able INSTANTLY to relate to her like I might with any other GG .... but it went actually way beyond that ... and that is why she gets my "100% G.F.E. (Girlfriend Experience) Award" ... above, beyond and over any other TG or GG that I have had the pleasure of being with this year ... I mean that fact most sincerely ... it is very hard in such a few words to describe the fantastic and magical time that I spent with her while I was over there, about 10 weeks ago ...

I think I have already made a review about her on this site ... but if you cannot find it just let me know.

Anyway, we just 'Clicked' I guess ... simple as that ... she's quite unforgettable ... she has a wonderful personality, is one of THE most sexy and beautiful women that I have ever had the pleasure or experience of being with (TG or GG!!) ... and seems to suggest to me that Taiaka could be a very worthwhile site to consider, when looking for such 'providers' in Spain.

If you are interested in meeting her, however, make sure you have a basic grasp of Spanish or Brazilian-Portuguese as she does not really speak much English .... and whatever you do - Make sure that you treat her very well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you resist, persists. So ... don't!