Default NYC Nightlife: 100 channels and nothing on

While the number of parties seems to be on the increase lately, I've been out a bit and been very underwhelmed at the amount of actual fun being had. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way since I've been talking to lots of guys out in the clubs, and the feeling seems to bee pretty universal.

So, what's it going to take to revive the scene back to what it was back a dozen o so years ago? How do we get back to the golden days?

Default Re: NYC Nightlife: 100 channels and nothing on

Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    While the number of parties seems to be on the increase lately, I've been out a bit and been very underwhelmed at the amount of actual fun being had. I don't think I'm the only one who feels this way since I've been talking to lots of guys out in the clubs, and the feeling seems to bee pretty universal.

So, what's it going to take to revive the scene back to what it was back a dozen o so years ago? How do we get back to the golden days?
    i havent been partying in NYC yet so icant speak on the situation in the big apple, but id like to comment in a more general way.

i am an avid nightlife connoisseur (hence my signature) and i am in my late 20ies now. there was a time a couple yeares ago when i just thought how dull nightlife, clubs, partying and all that has become. so i gave it a break - for approx. three years or so. but i realized sitting at home, watching ur ass get fatter aint the right option for me so i started going out again and its as funny as in the ole days (or even better maybe)

i just realized not the hwole partying thing went dull, it was me beeing too long in the game to be that easily thrilled. after a (neccessary) pause i am enjoiyng it again.

so, maybe, you are experiencing a similar effect. or nightlife really got boring - which is hopefully not true.

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi