Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I think it's the plausibility of the Billy Jack films that gives them their timeless feel. Watch just a couple of scenes, and you can't help but think "That shit could really happen!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	floridi_billyja_1906409_125.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	165802  

It's almost an anniversary of some sort for this thread. Share your favorite bit of Billy Jack nostalgia on this special occasion!

Hey! Get off my lawn. 5 Star Poster Odelay's Avatar

I remember being around 12 years old when the first Billy Jack movie came out. I never saw it. But for some reason a line in that movie is memorable because my best friend went and saw it and would often repeat the line and cause me to double over with laughter.

This might not be an exact transcript but close enough...

"I'm gonna plant this boot on that cheek and there's not a damn thing you can do about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    I remember being around 12 years old when the first Billy Jack movie came out. I never saw it. But for some reason a line in that movie is memorable because my best friend went and saw it and would often repeat the line and cause me to double over with laughter.

This might not be an exact transcript but close enough...

"I'm gonna plant this boot on that cheek and there's not a damn thing you can do about it."
    That's hilarious. Anyone who can say that while wearing a goofy hat is either as tough as he claims or so insane you just don't want to mess with him.

This just in! Apparently Steven Seagal made a Billy Jack movie (fifteen years ago or so). Since American action movies are totally retarded-- aside from the Billy Jack films, of course-- I hadn't seen On Deadly Ground. But according the Onion's writers, Seagal made himself a film with the theme of "guy lectures people on mystical mumbo jumbo and non-violence, then breaks their legs."

Only he got fifty MILLION dollars to do it, and it was every bit as ba-- I mean, unlike the Billy Jack movies, it was apparently really bad.

The moral of the story? Don't invest in any ponytailed man's movies or music. Even if Michael Caine is involved. But especially not if a clarinet is involved.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/earthfriendly-case-file-130-on-deadly-ground,23400/[/img]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	segal_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85_965.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	33.6 KB 
ID:	224138