Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Billy Jack. Seriously.

It recently came to my attention that the director/writer/actor/producer, etc. of the Billy Jack movies is currently soliciting contributions for another movie. In his own words:

"an extremely powerful, deeply inspiring, yet a totally different kind of film in both content and form, unlike any yet made – a film that will impact the 2008 election!"

Surely there are some folks here who can talk about how cinematic icon (and I use the term loosely) Billy Jack would influence the 2008 race for control of the White House and Congress.

Or maybe you'd just like to share a few thoughts about the man who preached peace, love and non-violence-- until some dumb bastard crossed him and got his teeth knocked out. Time to be the bigshot movie director you've always wanted to be! Go nuts!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	billyjack2_808.jpg 
Views:	2113 
Size:	24.7 KB 
ID:	115890  

Senior Member Veteran Poster

the film that i'm looking forward to is the upcoming one
    by Alejandro Jodorowsky. his last film was "Santa Sange"
    and whatever he does is totally trippy and hallucinatory.

:end of transmission:

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Oh no. Both Tom Laughlin and Alejandro Jodorowsky are making new movies? Personally, I can't stand either of those guys.

Luis Bunuel will rise from the grave, bitch slap both of them, and then take over the world. Following world conquest, Luis will then walk to a local park and spend the rest of the evening yelling at squirrels.

History will view his brief term as global dictator as a complete bunch of nonsense.

and while we are at it lets make just one more installment of Walking Tall.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caleigh
    the film that i'm looking forward to is the upcoming one
    by Alejandro Jodorowsky. his last film was "Santa Sange"
    and whatever he does is totally trippy and hallucinatory.
    Just watched my imported Santa Sangre DVD again about a week ago. That movie is nuts. I bought the Alejandro Jodorowsky Box Set and can't understand why they didn't include Santa Sangre in it.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Hey where did you get Sante Sangre on DVD please? I'd love to get it - been waiting for ages for it.

I can't wait to see something new from him!

I actually watched a classic for the first time this weekend - not sure how I'd never sat down for it before, La Strada. Fantastic.

seanchai

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Hey where did you get Sante Sangre on DVD please? I'd love to get it - been waiting for ages for it.

I actually watched a classic for the first time this weekend - not sure how I'd never sat down for it before, La Strada. Fantastic.

seanchai
    You like Sante Sangre? It sucks. Why do so many film enthusiasts like that movie? Good camera work, I'll give it that much.

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

seanchai
    http://search.ebay.com/search/search...&fsop=1&fsoo=1

I bought mine super cheap on ebay but the link above doesn't have my region 1 version. If you have a region free DVD player, you can get the Anchor Bay PAL version.

Or, go to http://www.horrorflix.ws/readarticle.php?article_id=515 and download it for free.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hondarobot

seanchai
    You like Sante Sangre? It sucks. Why do so many film enthusiasts like that movie? Good camera work, I'll give it that much.
    Jesus, shut up for once, Honda - you've stated you don't like it - noted but nobody cares like most of your worthless ramblings. I'm not trying to enforce my like of the movie or director on you - I'm asking Dino where to get it, not soliciting your opinion.

seanchai

Heh. It still sucks.

:P