Quote Originally Posted by stevenb43
I am a liberal or I wouldn't be on this site but I am getting fucking tired of these people hating me and killing people over religion! I personally think, fuck them all and I know that is not right but if you have so many that think that, you need to wipe out the entire religion. I went to public schools and graduated from college and never did we have a class on killing other people or building bombs.....Imagine that....I personally don't believe in the war in IRAQ. We will acomplish nothing there, just like Nam, I was there......We need to publically state that they need to leave us the fuck alone and if they don't agressively attack them. We didn't start this shit. We did not bomb their country. We need to either leave or occupy not just try to control....We never had this problem when we conquor a country as opposed to trying to babysit it...
Bullshit. Our (the west's) handprints are all over the middle east, and I'm not just talking about just the last 60 years. Geez, could oil be the reason we are there?
Which country invaded Iraq killing over 650,000 of its people and currently prompting a huge refugee crisis not being reported by the mainstream press, and completely ruining the pisspoor country they had to begin with? It wasn't Iraq that was responsible for what happened on 9/11, and yet up to half of Americans think that it was or had a role in it. We make a big deal about some psycho shooting up Virginia Tech or a bridge falling, and yet that kind of carnage happens in Iraq EVERYDAY. Our own intelligence knew there were no Al Queda cells in Iraq, and now look at what has happened since Dubya's assinine unwarranted illegal invasion? What this country needs to do is get off its fuckin' high horse and stop treating the world like its backyard. If anyone needs to apologize it's the United States.

So their people over there wake up everyday to learn how to bomb us, huh? What a bunch of shit. Are they learning to bomb, destroy, and kill with our numbers yet?