Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Master_A
    not groan, the correct term is stealing, she stole it, fabiane speers also goes by britney queers.

i didnt steal shit sweetheart... ive been britney queers since i was 16... the same year britney spears came out... that was 9yrs ago... that slut stole it from me if not someone else... its not THAT original as i see others w/ that name all over... was i the first? idk but i know i dont claim to be and i know that my high school drama teacher gave me that name as a joke all w/in a week of baby one more time coming out.... so again... i didnt steal shit... take your faggy drama elsewhere

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by austinjohn1
    anyone else notice how off the beat she can be at times ?
    hey douche did you miss the OP post?

tsntx wrote:

not the best performance i've ever done but it didnt have to be... ENJOY!

Junior Poster

Go ahead on with your bad self Mz Thang.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

If you ever do a tour, you're in at our club. Just let me know.

Veteran Poster

Fuck. Has it really been 9 years already? Seems like half that to me. Guess it makes sense though. I haven't thought Britney was hot for at least 3 years.

Junior Poster

Jen, that was a very nice outfit, you definitely looked the part. Now just start talking with a fake British accent.
    A quick aside. I was working in a dance club in Houston and on Thurs it was "gay night". So we had a fair amount of drag queens and female impostors. However, the big night was Sunday night with Disco. One time, one of the best queens stopped by and the owner had her do a song. Her outfit was this long piece of material that wrapped all around her body. As she did the song he slowly unwrapped. When it got to where he breasts were exposed the guys went banana's. At the very end of the song she was naked and her "friend" was tucked away so everyone thought she was a gg. By this time the guys were going apeshit. All night long they kept coming up to me and my buddy talking about the hot naked chick they saw.

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGeech
    Fuck. Has it really been 9 years already? Seems like half that to me. Guess it makes sense though. I haven't thought Britney was hot for at least 3 years.
    i havent thought she was hot for about that if not a lil longer... a lil b4 the time she went to vegas and got married the first time i was already pretty dissapointed w/ her...

Junior Poster

The really sad thing is that that song is probably a couple of years older than you are!

There are times when I feel so damn old!

Junior Poster

So so many critics... ...Keep it up Jen....ya did great and it looked great...but ya dont need my approval... ...cant wait for the next one.