Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    I've been in Transformation several times. Just in the scene photos, not in a pictorial. It used to be available at Tower Records, but they went BK. In LA, it was also available at most newstands and smaller book stores. They also used to have a Transformation night once a month or so at Peanuts and hand out copies, but they stopped that a while back. I haven't seen a new issue in some time, and the local representative hasn't been on the scene in a while either.

FK
    I remember when they did that at 7969. I got an autographed copy from Vo (a review of a movie she appeared in was inside). Maybe they should start doing that again, especially on Friday nights.

Believe it or not, but the 7-Eleven across from 7969 actually sells it, although it's back there with Hustler and Club...for good reasons. And yes Wendy, I did notice you and Gia on the cover (nice!).

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    I remember when they did that at 7969. I got an autographed copy from Vo (a review of a movie she appeared in was inside). Maybe they should start doing that again, especially on Friday nights.

Believe it or not, but the 7-Eleven across from 7969 actually sells it, although it's back there with Hustler and Club...for good reasons. And yes Wendy, I did notice you and Gia on the cover (nice!).
    If you bring any copy with my pic in it, I'll autograph it for you too LOL.

I think that the gal who was the local representative has had some personal issues, getting in the way of giving away issues at clubs anymore.

FK