Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

I was married to a genetic woman when I was a man, before I transitioned from male to female, I have fathered four daughters.

That is another way for transwomen to have children other than adopting, have them with a genetic women while you are still a man, before you transition from male to female and become a lady.

Fortunately my daughters, and my ex-wife, have accepted my transition, I am now "another" mother to my four daughters, and have developed a wonderful mother/daughter relationship with them.

I am in my 40s and my oldest daughter is 23, my youngest is 5.

Since my male to female transition I have been living with a handsome masculine young man, essentially as his wife.
    I am fully feminized, (on estrogen, anti-androgens, have had facial feminization surgery, breast implants, etc.), but I am still pre-op.
    I am completely a beautiful and feminine lady in every way and live and dress as such, (and no one suspects I was once male), except for my testicles and ladtystick.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    ..... hi you handsome masculine men;
    .....i'm a beautiful, feminine pre-op transexual lady,
    38-24-36,
    ........with long, silky blonde hair,
    in my sensual chiffon skirt, 'hose, and high heels.

ChanelTheGoddess Junior Poster tssexychanel's Avatar

NEVER EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED ME TO GIVE BIRTH I HAVE RAISED MANY CHILDREN AND HAD CUSTODY THAT PART IS COOL BUT THE WHOLE NINE MONTHS AND DELIVERY I WANT NO PART. LOL

I plan on adopting or marrying a guy with a kid already. I've always want to be a momma

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I plan on adopting or marrying a guy with a kid already. I've always want to be a momma
    ...... Just dont drive 98 kelly with the kid on lap lol

Default wow

Deep down inside, I feel that if the ability for us to have children was real, my life would have taken a different path in life.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I think dating a guy with a child is a good thing. I breifly dated a guy with a baby girl, I liked that alot.
    My best friend has been in a relationship with a man with a daughter for 9 years. He has custody of his daughter on the weekends. They live together. The girl is now 7. So its interesting. She is very attached to my girlfriend. Its like my girlfriend gets to be a weekend mom. Eventually they will explain to the girl that Mya is a transwoman. I think younger children interaccting with us at an early age helps them grow up with an open mind

Rookie Poster

Default Re: TS women and motherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS View Post
    I personally, don't want to ever have any kids of any kind. It would tie me down and just make life boring. No offense meant to anyone but that's my view on the subject.

Vala,
    No offense taken and I might have agreed until I had a kid and saw him smile every time I was around. He laughs at the silliest things and it makes me melt. Having kids, even if you plan for it, is something that takes you by surprise and alters your life in ways you never thought possible. Don't be so quick to write your offspring off.

i want kids with my boyfriend, if i could be pregnant.

Senior Member Junior Poster sockratees's Avatar

that would be ideal if i could have it with a tgirl

It would be ideal if tgirls could get pregnant, then i would be happy to breed as many as i could