Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default TS women and motherhood

Are there any transsexual women who wish they could have kids? Like go through a pregnancy and give birth to a baby? I'm curious because trannies say they're women in mind and spirit so i was wondering if this is something that ever crosses their minds.

Junior Poster

Yes, and it sucks and its not cute or sexy. So please, next topic.

Professional Poster

Default Re: TS women and motherhood

Quote Originally Posted by josue
    Are there any transsexual women who wish they could have kids? Like go through a pregnancy and give birth to a baby? I'm curious because trannies say they're women in mind and spirit so i was wondering if this is something that ever crosses their minds.
    Yes.

I get severely depressed about it once a month or so.

It happens to alot of transgirls I know.

...I can't help but thinking that if I had a baby, my life would have alot more meaning.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by youcancallmeclaire
    Yes.

I get severely depressed about it once a month or so.

It happens to alot of transgirls I know.

...I can't help but thinking that if I had a baby, my life would have alot more meaning.
    I know it's not quite the same...but have you ever thought of adoption?

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Yes I wish I could get pregnant,,, and I have cried a few times. My GF here has just beacome pregnant, this will be my first time experencing this as a female friend. It will be a valuable and special time for me as well.

www.youtube.com/kiraharden

Veteran Poster

I personally, don't want to ever have any kids of any kind. It would tie me down and just make life boring. No offense meant to anyone but that's my view on the subject.

Vala,

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Unisex
    Quote Originally Posted by irishgirl
    Yes, and it sucks and its not cute or sexy. So please, next topic.
    So Now you're M2F Transgender?
    I dont beleive i ever said otherwise?

Rookie Poster

A transexual lady can have her legal status changed to female if she is femininzed and has had her sexual reassignment surgery. Many transexual women do that, become wives and then marry men and adopt children with their husbands.
    Other transexual women, pre-op or post-op, are stepmoms to their men's children that he had with a genetic woman.
    Other transexual women fathered children with a genetic woman before they transitioned to female.
    So in various ways, many transexual women have children.

..... hi you handsome masculine men;
    .....i'm a beautiful, feminine pre-op transexual lady,
    38-24-36,
    ........with long, silky blonde hair,
    in my sensual chiffon skirt, 'hose, and high heels.

Professional Poster

I would like to raise a child one day. I will probably adopt. I could careless if there is a man or a husband in my life, raising the child is more important to me, if I have to I would be willing to do it alone.

I want a white baby. Its not a racial thing, I just dont want to be walking through the mall and people know that my child is adopted. I have already looked into it, and Russia is where I will probably go. Out of the European countries they adopt the most to US families.

I have heard they are doing research on males having babies though. The male just carries the baby and the delivery is done through C Section. Who knows what modern science will bring.

Oh, and I want a boy. Males are more attached to their mothers, and when I get old I need someone to come cut my lawn, lol.

5 Star Poster

If there were some Star Trek futureistic technique for SRS that would give a transwoman all the inner workings I would go for it. At the very least I would not have to swallow down pills or get shots anymore. I would want to have kids eventually but not right now. People live so long these days I would want to wait untill I was 35- 40 to have kids by any means. I would not want to be "grandma" at age 50.