Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time out.....

Jeez, first Green escapes to Antarctica and now LG. We're running out of drinkin' buds.

Have a good decompress time, guy (I know how it is and am taking a lengthy one this coming week).

We expect postcards and travelogues (Or at least some nice little greeblie from the hospital gift shop).

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Platinum Poster

"ill miss you most of all scarecrow"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6exm2Hi28...elated&search=
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	c3_672.jpg 
Views:	380 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	115139  

See ya LG on the backside. Good luck buddy!

Junior Poster

take care!

<^ . .^>
    ( İvİ )

5 Star Poster

Take care and good luck LG.

5 Star Poster

Default Last post for a long time....

Just popped by one last time to check my PMs. I wanted to say thank you to all of you for your kind words. I will miss you all and the fun times I have here.

This site has been like a home to me. I log in and get to find out what all of you are doing or what you think about things. And, over the years, though we've never met, I've come to think of you as friends. Some day I hope to meet you all.

This is a special site. It is a site where we are free to be ourselves and to be with people who understand us. It is a site where people are tolerant. Plus, every time I log on here I'm guaranteed a laugh.

And as soon as I can I will come back here to see you all again. You many need to fill me in on some things (what's that I read about a new chatroom?..hmm...no time to read...gotta run).

So thanks again. Your comments and wishes are appreciated. The feelings of friendship and respect are mutual. Thank you Jen for your sweet comment- it means a lot to me (but I think I'm a little more handsome than your scarecrow doll, unless I'm having a bad hair day). Thank you also Trish, for yours. Thank you peggygee: I look forward to many serious discussions with you.

And thanks to all of the guys for your wishes. Thanks also to JWBL and hollywoodbuckstrap for their advice and ideas over the last few months- it was great chatting with you. Thanks to everyone who PMd or will be wondering where I am. And BeardedOne, some day I hope we can have a real drink together rather than a virtual drink. Margaritas will be on me.

And thank you to anyone I've forgotten to thank (phew...now I'm off the hook and nobody can blame me for forgetting them...)

Thank you all. Today I love everyone (apart from the tosspot who cut me off at the lights and the stupid twat on the motorbike who nearly crashed into me).

Take care and have a great summer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	missing_you_already_947.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	115379  

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.