Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

opcorn

"99.98% of people on HA are not worth the time."

Lmao You're such a cunt TrueBeauty TS! I love it!! - HTG

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by klmacbatwama1436
    what are you people talking about?....to the two HA's you two have a lot of anger built up you both remind me of the tgirl that i was with...she had the same attitude as the both of you thats why i didnt like her..how can you be stereotypical towards me being catholic and raising my kids catholic how smart do you sound and your trying to came at me...lol wtf.....and to the guy thats talking about offspring and cultural bullshit wtf are you talking about...my kids are fine there in a good situation with a great father its crazy the shit that be running through your mind
    apparently i have to quote you bc if i dont youll go back and re-edit your post to respond to new ones and erasing the points i was trying to point out...

the only thing we were pointing out w/ you being catholic is how the catholic church still doesnt teach about condoms... whether to keep kids like you from procreating or to keep yall from spreading STD's ... either way thats what the church preaches kiddo... i went to a catholic based pvt school... im far smarter then you... for one listen to how you type and put sentances together... bad english and improper uses of words... among other reasons... just bc you see examples of fathers like you on maury and jerry doesnt make you a good one... just another guy w/ his priorities all wrong... "thats not MY baby maury!!!!!!"

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

Damn...Sport, feel for ya.
    Maybe we should hold a collection, maybe try and get Allanah to hold a benefit party...or something!
    C'mon people, horny man walking!

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Rookie Poster

man do i feel sorry for those kids

heck i am catholic too! and the more the official dogma condemns anal sex the more i perform it

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Rookie Poster

ho
    ly
    shit

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Not saying blowing the last 20 dollars left after expenses on drugs is ideal...
    No, it's okay, he doesn't believe it's a drug. Just like I don't believe Scooby-Doo is a cartoon dog.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    im far smarter then you... for one listen to how you type and put sentances together... bad english and improper uses of words...
    im far smarter {than} you... for one listen to how you type and put {sentences} together... bad english and improper {use} of words...

Sorry, just couldn't resist...

Quote Originally Posted by Riceaholic
    It's not irrelevant at all. In order to pass on your genes, your children need to be able to survive in the "cultural" jungle - being accepted by their society, having access to potential mates, and a stable enough environment to raise a child.

As opposed to siring a bunch of hoodlums that end up dying or being arrested at the age of 16. Or raising drug addicts that waste away in their addictions. Or raising socially stunted and awkward children that have no idea how to interact with other people. 40 year old virgin anyone?

Those that do manage to have children and eventually grandchildren tend to be those that are well adjusted and fit in well with society. Granted, not everyone conforms to the standards of society and there are many subcultures and they continue to thrive as well. But statistically speaking, "normal" folk do outnumber those of subcultures, meaning their survival/success rate is indeed higher on average. So in the end, "cultural" success does indeed increase reproductive success.
    sorry sweetie, but you are conflating material success with genetic success. The hoodrat who has three kids by age 16 and 9 grandkids before he is 40 has passed along more of his genes than the nice Waspy Yuppie couple who have a single child at age 40. That child may have a better life culturally, but genetically is already outnumbered, nearly 10 to 1. By the time he makes Mumsy and Daddy gransparents, when he is close to 40 and they are close to 80, the hoodrats family tree may well have branched to include great and even great great grandchilder and the genetic score at that point could be even more lopsided.

Statistically "normal" ie uppermiddle class western folks are already very significantly outnumbered by the rest of the population, and the gap widens every year, as birth rates decline among the "upper classes" and rise rapidly in the third world.

Cultural success is good in its own right. I think we all would be better off if we were more invested in education and the arts. The 40 year old virgin, who was the the product of the middle classes had all the trappings of success to suggest he was thriving materially (I mean 100,000 dollars worth of action heroes is some pretty seriious Ebay coin) But unless he planned to get his new wife (who was already a grandmother) pregnant, he would be an evolutionary zero not a hero, with no successors and no genetic succcess.

FK

Junior Poster

True dat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt

sorry sweetie, but you are conflating material success with genetic success. The hoodrat who has three kids by age 16 and 9 grandkids before he is 40 has passed along more of his genes than the nice Waspy Yuppie couple who have a single child at age 40. That child may have a better life culturally, but genetically is already outnumbered, nearly 10 to 1. By the time he makes Mumsy and Daddy gransparents, when he is close to 40 and they are close to 80, the hoodrats family tree may well have branched to include great and even great great grandchilder and the genetic score at that point could be even more lopsided.

Statistically "normal" ie uppermiddle class western folks are already very significantly outnumbered by the rest of the population, and the gap widens every year, as birth rates decline among the "upper classes" and rise rapidly in the third world.

Cultural success is good in its own right. I think we all would be better off if we were more invested in education and the arts. The 40 year old virgin, who was the the product of the middle classes had all the trappings of success to suggest he was thriving materially (I mean 100,000 dollars worth of action heroes is some pretty seriious Ebay coin) But unless he planned to get his new wife (who was already a grandmother) pregnant, he would be an evolutionary zero not a hero, with no successors and no genetic succcess.

FK