Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russian postop

Junior Poster

Me neither! She doesnt even look like the same girl with her appendages showing. She is post op alright: post photoshop. I think all the pics are faked, as you come to expect from that website.

Show me a picture showing the Belly Tat(around the navel area) and the snatch(both well defined), and I might consider buying the Post-Op thing!

CORVETTEDUDE, come on!!!! I know this lady. She is a post-op now. I knew her when she was hung. She used to be so horny and hard all the time. But now she is post-op with the lovely pussy and it is not the same )))))

Quote Originally Posted by Andy2007
    CORVETTEDUDE, come on!!!! I know this lady. She is a post-op now. I knew her when she was hung. She used to be so horny and hard all the time. But now she is post-op with the lovely pussy and it is not the same )))))
    Andy2007...I'm sorry, I need better proof. I'm not saying your an un-credible source but, I am communicating with someone with 1(one) post, or is this just a new identity?

Rookie Poster

She's hot!

Silver Poster

NIF\CE LOOKING CHICK

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    NIF\CE LOOKING CHICK
    I agree. I always thought she was hot as hell since I first saw her on Dosug a couple of years ago. What cracks me up is every other time somebody posts some Russki hotties here there's a chorus of "Photoshop" and the instant one of them goes PO they're screaming "NOOOOOO IT CAAAAN'T BE!!!!! NOT THE DREADED CHOP!!!!! SHE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!"

I piss myself laughing. Can't have it both ways, guys.

The truth is Erika is a beautiful TS, not some photoshop creation, and it looks like she's achieved her desire.

I imagine she doesn't miss the cock-bandits one bit.