Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by TexasHope12
    I have been lurking around the boards here recently, and am a member of ShemaleStrokers.com. I saw the picture she posted and the DRASTIC difference from the heavy airbrushing and joined up to make a point.

I'll make sure in the future I make other contributions that seem acceptable as a new member. Apparently, revealing certain truths are taboo.
    You join the board and your very first post is an attack on someone. Hiding your hatred behind a facade of a pseudo-first amendment truth crusade. You can and should add your post on any and all topics, but that doesn't mean you leave your civiity at the door. All the interesting topics and discussions and arguments and your first post is to trash someone, for doing what has been done to every other cheesecake or pinup photo in the past. Thats not a contribution, its a detraction. Addition is a positve process. if you add a negative, the net result is subtraction.

Felica

Junior Poster

i actually read all this. what's wrong with me? lol

from now on, for every Spookable sniper attack, I am going to post the following until she reveals herself. I encourage everyone to do the same:

Put Up or Simply Shut Your Yap.

thats a lot of typing tho, so I suggest just using the initials:

Put Up or SimplyShut Your Yap

Felicia

5 Star Poster

Under Felicia Katt's name it says, A Hot Hung Angel...from the looks of the pics below, that appears to be an example of a redundant statement. Do you ever post pics, your hungness?

I put a couple of pics in my Hung Angel Gallery. I will occasionally share other pics with people when I am in the chat room as well

thanks for the props!

Felicia

Rookie Poster

wendy, could you please post some pics of yr feet as i believe you got very sexy fet too, tks

Rookie Poster

Airbrush or not, wendy is cute and nice.

Rookie Poster

HHhmmmm.....airbrushed photos. Does this mean that only Wendy airbrushes pics? I guess the gg's in playboy have never been airbrushed. Or the stars on movie posters. Or cd covers. And there has never been a breast enhancement done on anyone. Isn't it great that everything image we see is 100% real? A shame Wendy has to be the exception. Come to think of it - how is it a shame that Wendy is an exception. I'd gladly make an exception to let her be one of only a handful (fistful??? - pun intended) of human beings anywhere that I would gladly allow inside of me. Anytime.