Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Why can't you cum if you get the orchioctomy done? Isn't the semen from the postate, not your testicles?

And another question, do they perform the operation for any TS who wants it or do you have to have a "reason"?

Vala,

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

No semen is produced by testicles not prostate....
    Kira

www.youtube.com/kiraharden

Veteran Poster

I thought it was just the sperm that was produced in the testicles and that the semen was produced in the seminal vesicle.

Vala,

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Why can't you cum if you get the orchioctomy done? Isn't the semen from the postate, not your testicles?

And another question, do they perform the operation for any TS who wants it or do you have to have a "reason"?

Vala,
    You have to get a letter of recommendation from a mental health professional certifying that you deserve to get surgery. For people without access to affordable health care this can be quite an obstacle. Fortunately there are many trans doctors that will write you a letter on your first or second visit.

You can't just walk into the hospital and pay for the operation.

My surgery was bizarrely DIY and I still had to have a surgery letter, even though it was performed by a pediatrician in a refurbished barn in rural Washington. Point being, you are going to need to actually go through the process, shortcuts probably will end up biting you in the ass.

I would not be interested in being with someone who's had this done. My attraction to t's is that their libido and equipment is the same as mine when it comes to sex. Once you lose your balls, you're only once removed from a gg. And if I wanted that, I'd still be married.

But before you flame me, do what makes you feel fulfilled and not what someone says on a tranny forum. Most trangendered women who I'm friends with have SRS as their goal for their ultimate happiness. I fully support them to that end and my personal fetish has nothing to do with me wanting them to be happy.

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Good post Flabby. I've posted about this before myself, but I really don't care if a girl has a vagina, or a shecock and girl balls.

A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl. I'll never understand why TS girls think guys would be interested in the topic of various transitional issues. We'd like to care, because then the girls wouldn't get mad at us, but we just don't.

Why would we?

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman, it shoudnt matter.... I like the guys dont care part... LMAO
    kisses
    Kira

Here comes the honesty train, mind the gap!

If I'm in a relationship with someone (Not that I clearly remember what exactly constitues a 'relationship' anymore), I'm with them for the sum of the parts, whatever they may be. so, as to whether or not I'd date a gurl who'd had an orchi, sure, why not? If we click in all other ways, I can't see how her being lower on the nut scale than I am could make things that much different.

Though I have yet to personally encounter a 'T-minus-nutz' in the flesh, I've seen pix and chatted up some lovely gurls here and elsewhere whose company I would most surely enjoy in person. Just because they've had their testicles removed (Some of whom have kept them as souvenirs...Ewwww! ) doesn't mean that thier intelligence, humor, and personality went in the same jar.

From a sexual/intimacy perspective, I do love the cock and enjoy the various states and events that relate to same. Again, having no...er...hands-on experience, I can't say how I'd react to/feel about post-orchi dick behaviour (Or lack thereof). I once latched onto a male lover while he was involved in a telephone conversation and because he was more interested in the convo than the activity (Self-centered, faggity-assed bastard! ), he didn't maintain an erection or pop. Even so, we both seemed to have had fun in the activity. For penetration play, this could pose some difficulty, but otherwise a non-issue.

...the abilty for a preop ts to orgasm...
    If you mean the ability to experience orgasm, yah, that's important. I'd like my girls/gurls to *POP* in such a way that I know I'm driving right. As for whether or not they shoot a warm lotion on my face or back, nice, but not required.

does that make me untouchable to guys that like Transexual females.
    Um...I'd touch you.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Banned again for being a jizzmop, oh well! Gold Poster

Yes, edit: girl = woman as well.

Don't get me in trouble, Kira. I can sense the rolling pin being pulled from the drawer. Good thing she's on vacation.

Over and out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    Generally speaking, most doctors in most countries will treat orchi the same exact way they would treat SRS *even* if the patient can prove they are already completely sterile from years of hrt use or if the patient can prove that there would be significant health benefits from the lower hrt dosages that one could use after an orchi.

Some doctors have different/unusual/etc requirements for srs, its the same way for orchis.

Now some srs surgeons in the past have charged more for srs for patients who have had orchis because it has the potential to make srs harder (or the results less perfect) due to scaring of the tissue etc etc- certain orchi techniques are far worse than others in this regard.

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    You have to get a letter of recommendation from a mental health professional certifying that you deserve to get surgery. For people without access to affordable health care this can be quite an obstacle. Fortunately there are many trans doctors that will write you a letter on your first or second visit.

You can't just walk into the hospital and pay for the operation
    That is an overgeneralization, I know at least two surgeons in the US who will perform orchis for trans patients (and a few other demographics) without any letters, rle requirements etc etc

At least one of them does, pretty much, let you walk in and pay for the operation. (I say pretty much because I believe there is some kind of pre-procedure consultation, which at times has been done over the phone... but we're not talking a full psy evaluation or anything formal in the sense typically thought of for patients trying to get "permission" for srs).