Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

personally speaking It's got more to do with compatibility as individuals rather than whether someone has balls or not

Part of the attraction to TS ladies is their dangling participle. I personally don't care if you can or can't ejaculate, but the ability to gain a functional erection is of importance. Even if you were a GG, the attraction comes from more than the exposed skin, facial features, shapelyness of legs, etc. The pussy she's carrying around is, and always will be a major characteristic. Like it or not, we live in a material world (that should be in a song...HaHa!). Unfortunate as it may be for some of you, many of the guys attracted to TSs, want Dicks on their Chicks....working, erect, load blowing DICKS!

That being said....Although you are 6'3", and I a meager 5'6", I would jump your bones in a New York heartbeat!

Part of the attraction to TS ladies is their dangling participle. I personally don't care if you can or can't ejaculate, but the ability to gain a functional erection is of importance. Even if you were a GG, the attraction comes from more than the exposed skin, facial features, shapelyness of legs, etc. The pussy she's carrying around is, and always will be a major characteristic. Like it or not, we live in a material world (that should be in a song...HaHa!). Unfortunate as it may be for some of you, many of the guys attracted to TSs, want Dicks on their Chicks....working, erect, load blowing DICKS!

That being said....Although you are 6'3", and I a meager 5'6", I would jump your bones in a New York heartbeat!

Junior Poster

I have to say I'm more on the bottom side... but not fully. For a LTR the most important part is compatibily, mixed with love, communication, respect, loyalty. Although it would be awesome to be with a TS that was fully functional. That in and of itself would not determine LTR cabablity!

Then I'm wierd. I try to be a gentleman, and am kinda a "nice guy"....

Rookie Poster

i plan to have orchi done, and if people arent interested in me just because of that, then they arent right for me. although i am not looking to meet new partners since i am happy with my gf.

i dont know much of anything about the industry. i did want to get more into it when i was single, but even with my functioning testicles i didnt seem to get much work. maybe there is more to it than being able to cum.

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Nice Car! CorvetteDude...

Now there's as Idea a vid with all TS with an Orchiectomy.

I do Orgasam like a use too, but the sex is more enjoyable now, so
    more more

Kira
    www.youtube.com/kiraharden
    www.myspace.com/kiraharden
    http://groups.yahoo.com/groups.kiraharden

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Damn Im a shitty Typer..... It should say " I dont"

Kira

Veteran Poster

Yes,why not? That's a personal decision that had been-or was about to be-made by the the T/S I Was Dating.Not that big a deal.
    Your quite the hottie BTW.

Professional Poster

I prefer non-functional pre-ops. Missing testes are a plus for me.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Ancient Pervert.

"Guys, would you date a TS who had a Orchiectomy?"

No, and no offense intended.

Looks just like me.