Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

That's exactly why I was surprised about the replies from guys. Regular guys would not want a GG if she didn't have a pussy so I'm surprised so many of the guys into TS's wouldn't care if her cock worked or if she had balls or not.

Vala,

Rookie Poster

I guess I'm mainly attracted to the penis, a pretty face, and cute feet.

So I would say you are in the same desirability as other Transsexuals, for me.

Veteran Poster

I prefer a girl with and orchiectomy. I agree that sex organs are important, but for me her sex organ is her ass. Her tits and dick are for fondling and visual stimulation. It adds to her beauty, but really not important beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS
    That's exactly why I was surprised about the replies from guys. Regular guys would not want a GG if she didn't have a pussy so I'm surprised so many of the guys into TS's wouldn't care if her cock worked or if she had balls or not.

Vala,
    Jesus Tweedeldee, just because someone says something stupid doesn't mean you have to repeat it.

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Asking is the cock more important than the girl is a loaded question that
    brings politically correct sympathizers out of the wood works. " Of course not,you should love someone no matter what's between their legs/ it's what's on the inside that counts" they whimper. This is the over simplified illogical tree hugger response.
    Damn, you told us.

http://mandytgirl.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	treehugger_105.jpg 
Views:	1220 
Size:	127.9 KB 
ID:	116410  

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsmandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vala_TS

Vala,
    Jesus Tweedeldee, just because someone says something stupid doesn't mean you have to repeat it.
    I'm just making conversation. Plus, I honestly think that it matters what the person you're dating has down there, at least most people think that way.

Vala,

Rookie Poster

personaly when i date someone its not for what they have in there pants , but i have to say that its alot more fun if she does get hard and can use her tool !!! i have dated alot of tgirls and for me its more exciting if they get hard .. but thats a personal opinion we dont think all the same and one answer is as good as the other one !!!

jessica

"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people. Between five, it's fantastic."

personal site http://www.jessica-danyelle.piczo.com

manager at http://www.trans100sations.com

Alright, I've been a lurker in the shadows here for a while. I know this thread is a little old, but I figure it's time to insert my 2 cents: perference is preference, whether you want an "intact" girl with penis and testicles, or one who has had an orchiectomy. For my taste, both can be very attractive, without balls just makes a smoother, more "ladylike" appearance.
    Oh, and I think a video series with girls with no nuts would be very nice. Maybe call it "3 cocks, 2 balls" and have 2 girls and one guy?

Junior Poster
    Does it really matter? U wanna visit? Lol

I Don't think an orhi would make any Hottie less desirable.

Junior Poster

I still would. But it would be a shame I would have no balls to suck. hehehe