Rookie Poster

Default fabiane spears on youtube!

There is an interview in four parts of fabiane spears on youtube. Just search her name. Unfortunatelly I don't know what they are speaking about....

5 Star Poster

I had Babelfish translate the banner:
    travestis contam se apanharam ou nao de galas da globo!

"travestis count if they apanharam or nao of galas of the globe"

Ahh, yes. Thank you Babel fish!

She's a cutie though, that Fabiane. I take it from the video that there have been lots of male celebrities caught with tgirls lately.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed

She's a cutie though, that Fabiane. I take it from the video that there have been lots of male celebrities caught with tgirls lately.
    This is about a fact happens with Fabiane Spears and another tgirl, when two tv actors (Globo TV), invited hers to a sexual party thinking they are GG (in a matter of fact the actors know they are tgirls), and after the sex, they pretend to ignore the sexuality of Fabi Spears; they invited a hooker too, and the actors hit her (the hooker), cause she ask for more money, she wanted about US$70 more, and the guys did not pay, and hit the hooker. The problem is, midia knows the problem through the police, the hooker charges off the guys in police a station.
    rgrds

Last edited by praetor; 02-02-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Veteran Poster

wow. i wish there were sub titles or a translator

that sucks they beat the hooker tho

glad to be here

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Quote Originally Posted by suckseed

This is about a fact happens with Fabiane Spears and another tgirl, when two tv actors (Globo TV), invited hers to a sexual party thinking they are GG (in a matter of fact the actors know they are tgirls), and after the sex, they pretend to ignore the sexuality of Fabi Spears; they invited a hooker too, and the actors hit her (the hooker), cause she ask for more money, she wanted about US$70 more, and the guys did not pay, and hit the hooker. The problem is, midia knows the problem through the police, the hooker charges off the guys in police a station.
    rgrds

What??? They struck Fabiane Spears? That is outrageous. Those cheap fuckers!
    They deserve to be raped in prison!

Junior Poster

...no, they hit the hooker. Not Fabine Spears. Still detestable, though.

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Found this in another site.

"Transvestites Confirm That Actor Rômulo Arantes Neto Is Innocent

After all the controversy around the case, the two transvestites who were supposedly attacked by Rômulo Arantes Neto at a motel last week came out to state that the young actor is innocent. They claimed that the third prostitute who charged the actor could not have had her purse robbed by Rômulo and his friends as she was not carrying one. According to the transvestites, the kids gave them R$20 to take a cab back to Copacabana as soon as they found out they were dealing with guys (and not girls as expected). They said Rômulo was not aggressive, and did not threat them at all.

Now should I mention that one of the trannies said that there was some kissing at the motel? And to make the story even better, one of them is called Fabiane Spears, for his (or her) resemblance to the pop queen. Only in Brazil."

Junior Poster

Check out these Fabiane videos before they are removed.