Thread: wired shut

Rookie Poster

Default wired shut

hey i jus got my jaw wired shut, this shit fukin sucks i was wonderin if anyone here was ever in the same situation an might have some recomendations or words of support. im def losing my mind these 6-8 weeks are gonna be really tough.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: wired shut

Quote Originally Posted by nsyto
    hey i jus got my jaw wired shut, this shit fukin sucks
    I don't know if it sucks - but for sure you won't be sucking anything that doesn't fit in a straw...

Sorry to hear of your plight honey, but I couldn't resist. Heal quick!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

Rookie Poster

haha thanks
    the jokes help too

Rookie Poster

hey man, I know how you feel! I was there a year ago, my jaw was wired shut for 4 weeks and it did suck but I mage it through so will you. Just remind yuor self its not permanent and it helps if you have someone to take care of you to, I had my gf and she was amazing.
    Also to make drinking/eating easier my mom found these things online that looked like capri sun bags but they had a longer straw sticking out and you could put soup or protein shakes in them or whatever...those saved my life. also try drinking ensure I know it might make you feel old but they actually don't taste that bad and they'll help you from losing hella weight.
    As for the bags, I can't remeber the name but if you do a search online I'm sure you'll find'em that how she did...

Good luck bro..

Rookie Poster

thanks bro that makes me feel a lil bit better an im already drinkin those ensures