Platinum Poster

Default Men Sue Over 'Ladies' Night' at Bars

This is fucking ridiculous. The objective is to get lots of ladies in the bar, and then get them liquored up ASAP. What's not to like about that? And these nancyboys are complaining about the situation?

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3412561&page=1

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

thinking of incentives to get woman to come out to places where men hang out have been going on for about 1500 years. That these lawsuits claiming discrimination against men are even initiated, let it alone make it into a court of law, make a mockery of the whole useless legal system here. If the rest of the world laughs at American justice, we deserve it. The attorneys who represent these jokers should be disbarred.

Junior Poster

A lot of these cases have been brought to court BY women promoting equality through activism. However, these don't seem to be the same women who actually GO to "ladies night".

When men bring this cases to court, I agree with chefmike, they're idiots. Just because they can't get laid, doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't.

"Some girls' mothers are bigger than other girls' mothers....."

Veteran Poster

Men have a right to enjoy a sausage fest too.

"gotcha. it's cool. was kind of confusing. i'm not gay, but that is a good pic of you" yngtxmale24: "straight" male to another "straight" male

Default Re: Men Sue Over 'Ladies' Night' at Bars

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    This is fucking ridiculous. The objective is to get lots of ladies in the bar, and then get them liquored up ASAP. What's not to like about that? And these nancyboys are complaining about the situation?

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=3412561&page=1
    chefmike! check out my post on the 2 laws thread. Honest to god, I posted it before I read this!!!!!! I should run for president....or at least the Emir of Smoh.

Alright. Here's my openning statement as a person who has not annouced his candicicy.

America has been evolving into a nation of flacid dicks and unused labias resulting in a politically correct society where our kids wear hockey helmets to go grocery shopping and tattletaling is respected.

We as men and woman need a good kick in the crotch to make us snap out of it.

See you in New Hampshire and Iowa! Send money!