A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Black-Tgirls.com updates...July 25, 2007

http://www.black-tgirls.com

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!!

Here is a preview of this week's gallery updates from yesterday, July 24...

ASIA - " "Very sexy 21 yo BTG from Brooklyn called me out of the blue to do a shoot. A great find...super curvy with nice natural hormone breasts with nice erect nipples, big bubble butt and a thick 8 in tool. Nice job for a first timer." - Tony Vee

INDYA - new photo set..." Indya was very excited about doing the shoot. She told me she desperately wants to break into the adult business. She definitely has the cock for it. I hope she does well." - Frank

JULIA & MILKA - 2 horny shemales having fun. Lovely Milka really likes a big cock in the ass and Julia is famous for use her big tool for bring pleasure for many people. HOt sex where both enjoyed every moment with great cum shots.

NYROBIE - new BTG model...awaiting more info to cum...

RENE aka NICOLE - new photo set... Rene has a great time showing the members her sweet ass and taking it easy in her apartment.

TANIA aka ANIYAH - new photo set... Aniyah is one of those super rare girls that not only photographs very well, is even more beautiful in person...she has a dynamite figure, great ass and big hard cock that shoots a big load.

If you want to see the full sexy photo sets of all these HOT BTG models, then check the gallery out directly at http://www.black-tgirls.com .

Next update will be on July 31, 2007...so be sure to check back!!

http://www.black-tgirls.com

Veteran Poster
    Los Angeles Via Austin Via Ft. Worth Via Victoria

Ashy.

Monsieur Valentine

"He makes love to the Duke. He swordfights the Queen. And you think the score's set but you can't truly see. Til you know the two sides of Monsieur Valentine."

Rookie Poster

eh

Julia and Milka look worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Rookie Poster

Love Aniyah! Damn if she only responded to my OBC request. What up seanchai! I gotta stop in to see what the forum dudes is up to at btg. Gonna wait for a few more updates though, like the one with Aniyah & Jade!!!

Take care of yourself, and each other - Jerry Springer

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nycguy2
    Love Aniyah! Damn if she only responded to my OBC request. What up seanchai! I gotta stop in to see what the forum dudes is up to at btg. Gonna wait for a few more updates though, like the one with Aniyah & Jade!!!
    Forum is pretty busy as the membership is going up well on this site.
    The Aniyah and Jade set is within next 2 weeks I think but did you see the trailer for them together in the new Buddy Wood?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy2
    Forum is pretty busy as the membership is going up well on this site.
    The Aniyah and Jade set is within next 2 weeks I think but did you see the trailer for them together in the new Buddy Wood?
    As well it should. An excellent site. I did see the trailer! They are the hottest couple around to me. And the fact you know they knew each other for years makes it more hot, just imagine all the 3somes that popped off! Anyway look forward to getting my BTG fix soon.

Take care of yourself, and each other - Jerry Springer