Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Default Resident Evil 5 Demo

Has anyone tried the demo yet? If so what are your impressions?

Rookie Poster

Its awesome. Its basically exactly like 4, only a lot harder. I've only played it two player, I'm still curious as to how the partner is going to work in a single player game and how good or how bad it will react to everything going on. There's two levels to play and the minibosses you have to kill are bastards.

Silver Poster

It´s getting released in march?

Rookie Poster

Not feeling the controls, guess too much COD4 and 5. I love the Resident Evil series' reason I got into gaming! This one might take getting used to but it LOOKS AWESOME!

IF LOOKS COULD KILL, DEATH WOULD BE MY NAME.........

Professional Poster EyeCumInPiece's Avatar

i havent tried it yet but i planned on buying it when it comes out either way. i am a lil concerned with the clunky controls of the Resident Evil Series. Ive been spoiled by gta4...

"I used to say that politics was the second oldest profession, and I have come to know that it bears a gross similarity to the first."
    -Ronald Reagan

gameplay feels worse.

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

5 Star Poster

IT's pretty good. In fact the only complaint me and my nephews have is that the voice that says "resident evil 5" Sounds less evil. Other than that no complaints.

(The voice that said "resident evil 4" sounded like he wanted to boil you and eat you with potatoes and onions...this one sounds like he's tired of the whole thing.)

Silver Poster

I was not impressed by RE4 at all because they reduced it to an Action game. I miss the survival horror in it, so I stay loyal to the old series. But I enjoyed the controlls, so Guess RE5´s gonna be fun. But, as I said, the atmosphere is gone.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sentient6
    Its awesome. Its basically exactly like 4, only a lot harder. I've only played it two player, I'm still curious as to how the partner is going to work in a single player game and how good or how bad it will react to everything going on. There's two levels to play and the minibosses you have to kill are bastards.
    Sheva is pretty smart,best controlled a.i i've ever seen in a game.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Coroner
    I was not impressed by RE4 at all because they reduced it to an Action game. I miss the survival horror in it, so I stay loyal to the old series. But I enjoyed the controlls, so Guess RE5´s gonna be fun. But, as I said, the atmosphere is gone.
    Yeah i totally agree don't know why they got rid of that stuff it made the game but its still a good game and sells for them.