Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    so does that mean youll be deleting your own thread then? cool.

feel free to make on HA's current senior citizen flooding the place w/ his cock pics... he needs the attention... apparently
    i don't know how to delete the whole thread, only my posts, but if anyone knows how to do that, feel free

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Rory
    Well, I don't want to drive Jen off the boards, because she posts hot pictures, and she is really funny. And I have no intention of kicking up the creepiness by e-harrassing anyone.

My post was tounge-in-cheek, and pretty misogynistic. I regret the discomfort it caused Jen. If it were an all-male board?...then I wouldn't regret the questionable humor.
    Thank you for recognizing your mistake and apologising. I realise it was not done with the intention to offend. As Jen suggested, you can delete the thread. If this is what she would like, it would be nice to do it. You can either delete the pictures and edit or delete the text of your own posts or you can ask the mods to delete the whole thread for you. I'd suggest editing the title of the thread to something like "Please delete me" and adding a post at the end explaining why.

I will refrain from posting any further in this thread to avoid bumping it up.

To the other male posters: Thank you for removing the images.

To the mods: Please delete this thread.

Navin R. Johnson: You mean I'm going to stay this color??
    Mother: I'd love you if you were the color of a baboon's ass.