Default Re: Manray Nightclub

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaDeren
    Has anyone been to this club in Cambridge, MA? Just found out it's only 19+ for all nights now (I'm 20) and would like to go soon, but because I might be going alone (I hope not) also have been trying to ask various people or message boards I visit what to expect there and perhaps build up my confidence a bit that way. Any input would be appreciated

http://www.manrayclub.com
    I've never been there but with a smile like yours you will have all the confidence you need and judging by your pictures it looks like you already have plenty of black clothes.

Why are you nervous about going?

Default Re: Manray Nightclub

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaDeren
    Quote Originally Posted by joyboy123
    I've never been there but with a smile like yours you will have all the confidence you need and judging by your pictures it looks like you already have plenty of black clothes.

Why are you nervous about going?
    Well, I wouldn't be nervous if I was definatly going with someone, but because I'm not sure and still really want to go I'm faced with driving a relatively far distance to an area I don't know well and for what, I'm not sure. I'd really like to meet some people in a social setting. It would only be my 4th time out and I'm fairly shy and nervous as is. Liquor cured some of that shyness past times but since I'll be driving and won't have a place to go but my home in CT afterwards I certainly wouldn't be drinking that night. I don't have many clothes at all yet, lol. Haven't worked a single day in months (but going to start looking soon). Actually, I only started buying my own clothes after I ended my last job. All outflow, no inflow currently. The black clothes you see in my pics are the only ones I have so far Hopefully going to go shopping this week though. Really hope this works out.
    I see your point. Well, in that case, take care of yourself and I do hope you find somebody or a group to go with. I guess there aren't too many fun places for somebody like yourself to hang out at in Hartford. Let us know how it goes if you do go.

Rookie Poster

Angela, what's up? I just wanted to mention a couple of things... First, I have never been to Manray club but I heard it is pretty decent. Second, there is a place in Boston called Jacques Cabaret, which is friendly indeed and might be worth checking out. Also, you wrote, "Nothing left to do but smile smile smile", might you be a fan of th GD??

There is no good and no bad - but thinking makes it so...

Rookie Poster

Hey Angela, I sent a reply to your URNOTALONE email... Bye

I usually go to Manray a lot, though mostly on Fetish Friday nights.

However, I will be at Jacques tonight, looking about like this (though a little bit more legal). Jacques does close at midnight - but they might be open later becuase of the holiday, so get there early.

-Tara
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	021_339.jpg 
Views:	2937 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	18227  

I've never been to any of the Boston-area clubs, but I'd be up for going if I wasn't going on my own (I'm 21 and at UConn ova heah.)

When are you planning to come in? And where is Manray's? I know where Jacques is.

Rookie Poster

Just let us know what night you will be there... !
    Anybody heard of the club "Buzz" in Boston?

Junior Poster

Default Man Ray

I've Been To Man Ray A Few Times...Cool Place. Buzz Is A Gay Club On Stuart Street-Theater District,Chinatown,Combat Zone Area.

The Only Men That Play With TGirls Are Real Men