Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Jaime from Jackson NJ - the most beautiful TS I've ever seen

We chatted on AOL for a while, met in person and shared a wonderful night together (although you were a bit shy). You were an absolutely DOLL and so sweet. I was 25 and a bit unsure of myself at the time being around a transsexual woman as gorgeous as you. I told you that you had no reason to be self-conscious which is kinda funny because I was also a bit self-conscious myself. I still don't know why you wore so much make-up because looking back, you didn't need it at all. You left NJ for Alabama and came back for a short time, disappearing thereafter. If you're out there, I would love to talk to you again. I've never stopped thinking about you.

Gold Poster

This thread is worthless without pics...

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Not worthless

I wouldn't say it's worthless without pics, since the sentiment is real. There are probably more than a few of us who had an experience a long time ago, or even a relationship, with a TS that we still think about . . . often.

Maybe we haven't seen other girls except for that one, and want to know if the impact they had on us was mutual.

Give 'em a break, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by canihavu
    This thread is worthless without pics...
    Agreed, how can outsiders have a clue?

I know most of the NJ girls and have never heard of a Jaime. Perhaps what this person meant was a CD.

Junior Poster

Hello Melissa; Glad to see that all the crap on your post didn't keep you away.....Some of us love you and wish we in N. J. Want to come to Florida for a vacation?

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Default Re: Jaime from Jackson NJ - the most beautiful TS I've ever

Quote Originally Posted by NjTranceAddict
    We chatted on AOL for a while, met in person and shared a wonderful night together (although you were a bit shy). You were an absolutely DOLL and so sweet. I was 25 and a bit unsure of myself at the time being around a transsexual woman as gorgeous as you. I told you that you had no reason to be self-conscious which is kinda funny because I was also a bit self-conscious myself. I still don't know why you wore so much make-up because looking back, you didn't need it at all. You left NJ for Alabama and came back for a short time, disappearing thereafter. If you're out there, I would love to talk to you again. I've never stopped thinking about you.
    That's beautiful. Good luck in your search for her.

Silver Poster

Why donŽt you look under the bed? wtf

Anyways, I hope this stupid joke makes it easier to you not to give up. YouŽll find her, gringo. All the best to you.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenb43
    Hello Melissa; Glad to see that all the crap on your post didn't keep you away.....Some of us love you and wish we in N. J. Want to come to Florida for a vacation?
    Do you really think that stuff can stick to me? I laugh it off.

Thanks for the kind words and yes, ask me that question in December!

Default Re: Not worthless

Quote Originally Posted by wbrimley56
    I wouldn't say it's worthless without pics, since the sentiment is real. There are probably more than a few of us who had an experience a long time ago, or even a relationship, with a TS that we still think about . . . often.
    absolutely true.

despite the not uncommon assumption that guys on here r just pic collectors, only into sex, seeing TS as a "phantasy" and whatnot i am sure there are quite a few guys visiting that site that have walked the walk and can relate to the feeling of missing a particular person who made them feel home emotionally (and sexually).

NJTranceAddict, i wish you luck in finding her again!

Quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi

Junior Poster

I would absolutely love to post a photo of her if I still had one. I had a hard drive go bad on me a few years ago and lost a ton of files. She was in her early 20's I believe and no melissa, not a cd at all. She was extremely passable and natural-looking, although she wore too much make-up in my opinion. She was full-time and absolutely gorgeous.

Also, thanks for the nice thoughts.