Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rookie Poster

my first time was last year and i had a great time. i met this girl on the internet and we started talking and one day she invited me over. so i came up so long beach and we hung out for a while and somehow ended up naked on the bed and i couldnt care less what she had between her legs because she was gorgeous. it was a good time and we still keep in touch but cant hook up a lot since we have scheduling conflicts, but it was an experience my young self wont soon forget.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    I don't often laugh out loud when I read a post.

But picturing you tooling around in an 'orange Zip car', heading over to
    Jacques, having that conversation, caused me to bust out laughing.

I scared the cat.
    Thank God I came up with a timely story, ya gotta keep those cats in their place or else they'll start cuddling up to you.

Professional Poster

Wow nice stories guys. Keep 'em comin.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by ezed
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    I don't often laugh out loud when I read a post.

But picturing you tooling around in an 'orange Zip car', heading over to
    Jacques, having that conversation, caused me to bust out laughing.

I scared the cat.
    Thank God I came up with a timely story, ya gotta keep those cats in their place or else they'll start cuddling up to you.
    Too late, there's already two pussies in the bed.

My cat, Felix, sleeps with me every night.

And the other pussy, well you know.

Professional Poster

So how much fur is on your cat? lol

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by 62des
    So how much fur is on your cat? lol
    Well it's summer so my cat is shedding alot.

The other 'cat', I like to keep trimmed. I don't like the
    completely hairless look, it makes me look like a pre
    adolescent girl.

That reminds me, time to mow the lawn - guess I'll hit
    the showers.

Rookie Poster

My first time I was a top so it was nothing to it. NOW when I bottomed for my first time thats a different story. I was in alot of pain until I got accustomed to having a girl that large in me, my first dick was a big chunk of meat. After I adjusted it was great!

My 1st time, I thought I was picking up a "real" woman. After the best blow job I ever had, she revealed her "pretty lil secret. The rest has led me here.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyStroker
    My 1st time, I thought I was picking up a "real" woman. After the best blow job I ever had, she revealed her "pretty lil secret. The rest has led me here.
    lol Did you do anything else with her?

Rookie Poster

Default my first time

My first exoerience with a transgendered lady happened ooh, about 5-6 years ago.

There was a nightclub in town that drew many couples into swinging and I'd been meeting with couples (still am

There was this one gal there who looked quite attractive! Someone told me 'she's a he' but I just couldn't believe it!

She stood nearly 6 feet tall, long shoulder length brown hair, and ooh, what a pair of legs!

We got acquainted and one night she gave me quite the bj! I wanted to reciprocate but I think she knew I wasn't ready just yet to take the plunge.

I met a couple I'm still seeing and about a year ago told them I was curious to try oral bi. They were quite cool with it and now they both love it! He doesn't mind at all his wife and I taking turns on him and it turns her on big time watching me.

I'd only played bi with couples until recently. Browsing the web one night I saw Lola Malone would be in town and I set up an appointment.

I remember being quite nervous heading to her hotel and when she greeted me in her room it was like, WOW!!! She's definitely a babe!

After settling business, we got down to it. She took off her bra to reveal quite a beautiful pair and I was rock hard just looking at her.

We layed on the bed and did a 69 and I had all I could do to take her completely in my mouth.

After finishing we talked quite a while and fooled around a little more.

Since experiencing Lola, I'm getting 'more adventurous' now and have become good friends with a few 'ladies' who go to some of the local clubs in my area from time to time.

While I find the female body incredibly erotic, the sight and feel of that 'male member' just drives me wild!!