Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

I am not a T girl Obviously so I am not talking from first hand experience but I have been in the "Circle" of the Los Angeles/San Francisco TS world for about 15 yrs everyday 24/7. I was in a LTR with a Latina TS showgirl and one of our very good friends was a person that injected others with "Silicone"...sometimes... But when someone couldn't find silicone they often substituted for Mineral Oil, Commercial Industrial Oils, and even Mazola Corn Oil ( I am not making this up and the Latinas out there know this is true) There were others who did the injections also and several girls have died. Our friend went to jail for attempted murder but it was eventually dropped to ADW and she did about 9 months altogether.When the injection is not done correctly and it finds its way into the blood stream and eventually the respiratory system (lungs) there is NOTHING any doctor can do to save you. Usually the person feels disoriented at first unable to think or speak with any sense or focus and soon (within 24hrs ) they go into a coma and die. It is all for the Vanity and Pride that is fueled by greed and monetary opportunity...aka INSTANT FEMINIZATION !! for many hormones will take too long so the start rounding and shaping and disfiguring and soon what had potential for beauty is hideous!! I am adamantly opposed to injections, I have had several friends die from the silicone that seeped into their lungs (the drowned in silicone) and the sad part is they were already beautiful but then again I am not a trick or a john wanting "Jessica Rabbit" to swagger in and Fuck me stupid because this is the catalyst for the girls to achieve that look because men pay for it!

out here on the perimeter there are no stars ...out here we is stoned....immaculate

http://sexstation69.homestead.com

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Are there any other alternatives to silicoln injections out there? What about hip and butt implants? How do those look and feel? I am 6-3 185lbs, 38DDD-32-42 being that tall, is it better to be more on the slender side vs getting to large or hips/butt. vs the shorter girls who may be able to carry the shapely fiqure better
    Kira
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_6741_400.jpg 
Views:	2292 
Size:	111.9 KB 
ID:	113238  

Platinum Poster

im shorter then you kira *5'11''* and id say to be "passable" we have to be really slender but w/ large breasts and asses to balance us out... when youre shorter and curvy... you tend to just look fat... embrace your height as theres nothing you can do to change it

Hormones have definitely helped redistribute fat to my hips and butt. But I won't do the silicone thing.

I agree with the poster who said we can accumulate fat around our hips but bone structure doesn't change. All the more reason to have a thin waist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	melissa569home_191.jpg 
Views:	2304 
Size:	639.6 KB 
ID:	113239  

Junior Poster

I'll tell you now. Excessive gyming doesn't work. You kind of just stay the same but can run further.

The one thing I think I will have done next is liposuction. But from where? It's like every person that I mention it to they look at me as if I'm totally mad. I'm stick thin anyway with a..... (measuring) 36D-26-37 frame and 5'8" tall. BMI is between 20 and 21.

It would be from where the love handles/saddle bags are at my lower back to create the illusion. They are the ONE place that I've never managed to tone up, it's practically impossible and I've tried and tried and tried. Leaving liposuction as the only remaining option.

To bring it into perspective, 6-years ago I was about 224lbs, and am now 140lbs. My stomach is riddled with stretch marks. That's how much I tried, by losing almost half my body weight.

When I go to the gym Jen, I just look at a picture of you before I go and curse you Bitch-Bitch-Bitch. It usually works. While I may not have your curves, I could definitely outrun all of you.

That's what you've done to me!!!! :P

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday

When I go to the gym Jen, I just look at a picture of you before I go and curse you Bitch-Bitch-Bitch. :P
    im ASSuming you mean paris b/c thats who i curse at when im working out too

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessaGianna
    However most of these girls are getting it done by un-qualified practicioners using non-medical grade silicone or medical grade cut with something. In essence medical grade silicone done in extremely tiny amounts, a method called microdroplets can and will be encapsulated by your body with scar tissue and collagen (fibroblasts). With silicone implants mass amounts of silicone was being exposed by the implant popping, not tiny amounts your body can handle. It ALWAYS should be done in a very very small amount and over an extended period of time so that your body has the time to encapsulate it before it moves to other places.
    Most women, trans or GG, have serious problems with migration, whether in their lips or hips or butt. It has nothing to do with the quality of the silicone or the experience of the doctor. Your body simply does not approve of shoving plastic goo into your body. It tries to deal the best it can with it, including pushing it out your pores (on lips, this can appear noticeably as tiny white spots).

Anyway, the microdrops of silicone aren't what we're talking about, those are used in the cheeks and lips. We're talking about large amounts of silicone pumped into butts and hips.

Here is an interesting blog entry by a plastic surgeon regarding silicone injections.

Breast implants you can take out if something goes wrong (and it often does, a lot of women end up getting them redone after a few years or just taken out altogether) but silicone injections are forever and when it breaks you get to keep both pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by world famous Beverly Hills Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon, Francis R. Palmer III, M.D., F.A.C.S
    Silicone is injected in minute droplets and is permanent….the body places collagen around the silicone droplets and the two together account for the effects noted after silicone injections. Trouble is that silicone has shown that it can migrate from the places it was injected, like in this patients case. Silicone can also cause some benign tumors called siliconomas.
    Upthread I mentioned that nodules had formed beneath my breasts, after
    silicon injections, and prior to breast augmentation.

As Dr. Palmer has pointed out these are benign tumors, and other than
    being aesthetically displeasing, they are not injurious to my health.

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe

Most women, trans or GG, have serious problems with migration, whether in their lips or hips or butt. It has nothing to do with the quality of the silicone or the experience of the doctor. Your body simply does not approve of shoving plastic goo into your body. It tries to deal the best it can with it, including pushing it out your pores (on lips, this can appear noticeably as tiny white spots).

Anyway, the microdrops of silicone aren't what we're talking about, those are used in the cheeks and lips. We're talking about large amounts of silicone pumped into butts and hips.
    Zoe, I think I am going to have to beg to differ with your statement.
    While indeed some women both trans and natal have experienced
    problems with silicon injections, I would feel safe in saying that they would
    not be in the majority.

Again, without being redundant, I believe the problem occurs with women
    having extremely large quantities of questionable grade substances
    injected or pumped into them by untrained and unqualified individuals,

Further, the areas that are pumped; the cheeks, lips, breast, are areas
    that if the silicon migrates could indeed cause major problems both
    physiologically and aesthetically.

For treatment in those areas I would maintain my position that there are
    better treatment options.

With silicon injections to the the buttocks and hips there may not be the
    same migration issues. Also, if the silicon migrates it for the most part will
    not migrate to areas where vital organs reside.

In summation, silicon injection to those areas, in moderate doses, by a
    competent professional, of medical grade silicon may be a viable option
    for cosmetic enhncement of the hips, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    Are there any other alternatives to silicoln injections out there? What about hip and butt implants? How do those look and feel? I am 6-3 185lbs, 38DDD-32-42 being that tall, is it better to be more on the slender side vs getting to large or hips/butt. vs the shorter girls who may be able to carry the shapely fiqure better
    Kira
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    im shorter then you kira *5'11''* and id say to be "passable" we have to be really slender but w/ large breasts and asses to balance us out... when youre shorter and curvy... you tend to just look fat... embrace your height as theres nothing you can do to change it
    As I always say your mileage may vary.

There are tall women who are very thin, waif like, model thin, flat chested
    and very slim in the hips.

Then there are tall women who are voluptuous, large breasts, large
    hips, etc.

I think variables like your bone structure or the look that you are striving
    for needs to to be carefully thought out with you and your surgeon.

Bottom line all 5' 11" - 6' 3" women do not look alike.

As to your original question, hip and or buttocks implants are a
    consideration for some women.

As a women of color they weren't an option for me, as I am prone to
    keloiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Faraday
    I'll tell you now. Excessive gyming doesn't work. You kind of just stay the same but can run further.

The one thing I think I will have done next is liposuction. But from where? It's like every person that I mention it to they look at me as if I'm totally mad. I'm stick thin anyway with a..... (measuring) 36D-26-37 frame and 5'8" tall. BMI is between 20 and 21.

It would be from where the love handles/saddle bags are at my lower back to create the illusion. They are the ONE place that I've never managed to tone up, it's practically impossible and I've tried and tried and tried. Leaving liposuction as the only remaining option.

To bring it into perspective, 6-years ago I was about 224lbs, and am now 140lbs. My stomach is riddled with stretch marks. That's how much I tried, by losing almost half my body weight.

When I go to the gym Jen, I just look at a picture of you before I go and curse you Bitch-Bitch-Bitch. It usually works. While I may not have your curves, I could definitely outrun all of you.

That's what you've done to me!!!! :P
    I'm sure some of the folks reading this have painted, played an instrument
    or sang, perhaps they are Mistresses of the spoken word.

As such sometimes the word not spoken or the note not played is what
    makes something a work of art.

In other words, 'sometimes less is more'.

Instead of adding inches to the hips, women may want to consider
    decreasing inches around the waistline, which may serve to create the
    feminine physique.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    im ASSuming you mean paris b/c thats who i curse at when im working out too
    Noooo, I mean you!!! I don't know Jennifer Paris to talk to so base no decision on her actions. But you I do know.

Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    In other words, 'sometimes less is more'.

Instead of adding inches to the hips, women may want to consider
    decreasing inches around the waistline, which may serve to create the
    feminine physique.
    Definitely!!

But saying that, what is the feminine physique? I know that even my humble figure is the envy of many a genetic girl. They tell me so!!