Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

this always interests me.
    just how dangerous are hip injections?

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    I always thought it was good ole fashioned southern cooking, guess I was wrong

Well, that's how I got my thighs >.<
    sweetie theres a HUGE difference between hips and thighs... just fyi
    ummm... yeah... i know... you missed the joke.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    You know how women with silicone breast implants were getting cancer and dying from leaky sacks in the 80s and 90s? Then they switched to saline and now they have better sacks. Well, injections do away with the whole sack idea and just shove deadly plastics directly into your body in the name of beauty.

Every year women, especially trans women, die from the procedure. It's often done in living rooms because it's illegal in the US so you can't just get go to a plastic surgeon and have it done. So women go to Tijuana or have an underground person do it (akin to a cutter).

If you hit a blood vessel, silicone will go to your brain and you will get a stroke. If it goes to your heart, you will get a heart attack. If it stays put, you might be able to survive long enough that you will only suffer permanent disfigurement.

I've talked to trans women who've had it done multiple times and who love it. I say come back to me in twenty years and tell me that. It'll be worse than a stretched and faded tattoo.

Junior Poster

nicely illustrated...

<^ . .^>
    ( İvİ )

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatislove
    nicely illustrated...
    nothing is as nicely illustrated as your avatar... lol everytime i see it lol -j

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Piggy-backing on what Zoe, Alannah, and Roy have stated, I would say
    that there are many factors impacting on a womens hip size;

There is heriditary, there is the effects that HRT has had on your over-all
    fat re-distribution. Liposuction and exercise can be used to further
    enhance waist to hip definition.

On the topic of Silicon injection, or pumping, I must admit I am somewhat
    conficted, even though I have utilized it. I have re-posted my experience,
    and further info on Silicon pumping may be found here.

Back in the day, prior to getting breast augmentation I had silicon
    injected in to my breasts, some of which floated a bit and made a
    few relatively small nodules and also caused a fatty deposit under
    my breast, nothing major nor life threatening, and it's something
    only we girls would have noticed.

I have had silicon injected into the hips and buttocks. I also have
    had medical grade silicon injected into my face. I was very
    fortunate that in none of these instances, did the silicon migrate and
    cause problems.

If I had it to do over again, I would make different cosmetic choices.

Having small amounts of medical grade silicon used to fill out facial
    wrinkles, creases and furrows, "sunken" cheeks, skin depressions
    and some types of scars, shouldn't be problematic if performed by a
    reputable physician. However now the recommended course of
    treatment would be collagen or fat harvested from other parts of the
    body.

As to the breasts, I tend to think that silicon or saline implants
    would be the way to go. You will find that a breast augmentation
    procedure isn't that costly, and I am sure that you will be able
    to find a good doctor in your area.

Even though most of my work has been done by either Park Ave
    (New York), Brazilian, or Thai doctors who were extremely
    competent, I still found that I have had to tweak the results
    a bit to get the image that I have in my head as to how I want
    my body to look.

Recently I underwent 7 point lipo, that 7 th point was to diminish
    the fatty deposit from the sil. The lipo went well, but the fatty
    deposit is still somewhat there, I think I am going to have
    my 'boys in Brazil' or perhaps my Thai doctors have a crack
    at it.

Thus if you are only concerned about small areas on your face, then
    that may be a consideration, but as to the massive amounts of
    questionable grade silicon pumped by non reputable individuals, that
    would not be a viable option or recommendation, in my experienced
    opinion.

While the possibility of obtaining the desired aesthetic results is fair, the
    possibility of permanent disfigurement and loss of life can not be
    overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanahStarrNYC
    There is no other way to develop hips and the ass you see on many of the shapely models without silicone injections. No matter how much hormones you take, or how much excercise you do- you will not develop hips. And unless you have genes for a good ass- that is unlikely to look like a female ass without some help as well.
    Actually sometimes there is a way if you start early on the mones... I started mine on and off at 15, and was taking full dosage every day by 17. My hip area though not 100% female is looking more and more like GG hips every day, so I think there's an exception if you start somewhat early on mones in life, that you are tiny and have good genes to begin with, and that you patiently allow your body to develop the full 5-6 years through the mock puberty (esp. more so if you start early and don't have a full male puberty, if any at all...). I guess it's always circumstantial. My hips at this point are only an inch and a half a way from being porportionate to my shoulders, and I have at least 2 more years to go before I am doing any serious procedures.

However, I am a firm believer now that if nature can't and wont give you the body you want, or if it needs to be and can be enhanced then by all means go for it! However I think that should always done by the safest and most reputable practioners possible and that your body should never really be subjected to budgeted, discounted, boot leg surgery and procedures. There's nothing cute about boot leg silicone and/or surgery.

On the subject of silicone hips, and enhanced bodies I will say that I think your body is the best example of enhancements done right, because there's definatley a right and wrong way to go about enhancing yourself! And I am never one to compliment if I truly don't mean it, I think that's just tired, and I like being real.

Anyway enough babbling on my part. Hooray for hot bodies whether natural or enhanced

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Quote Originally Posted by trapmasta
    You know how women with silicone breast implants were getting cancer and dying from leaky sacks in the 80s and 90s? Then they switched to saline and now they have better sacks. Well, injections do away with the whole sack idea and just shove deadly plastics directly into your body in the name of beauty.

Every year women, especially trans women, die from the procedure. It's often done in living rooms because it's illegal in the US so you can't just get go to a plastic surgeon and have it done. So women go to Tijuana or have an underground person do it (akin to a cutter).

If you hit a blood vessel, silicone will go to your brain and you will get a stroke. If it goes to your heart, you will get a heart attack. If it stays put, you might be able to survive long enough that you will only suffer permanent disfigurement.

I've talked to trans women who've had it done multiple times and who love it. I say come back to me in twenty years and tell me that. It'll be worse than a stretched and faded tattoo.
    However most of these girls are getting it done by un-qualified practicioners using non-medical grade silicone or medical grade cut with something. In essence medical grade silicone done in extremely tiny amounts, a method called microdroplets can and will be encapsulated by your body with scar tissue and collagen (fibroblasts). With silicone implants mass amounts of silicone was being exposed by the implant popping, not tiny amounts your body can handle. It ALWAYS should be done in a very very small amount and over an extended period of time so that your body has the time to encapsulate it before it moves to other places. Hitting a vein is easily avoided by anyone with medical knowledge by drawing back and waiting to see if blood appears in the syringe. Silicone should never be a FILLER it should always be done in such a small amoutn that you do not notice a change right away, but within a months time when your own body's tissue has responded to the foreign substance with tissue and collagen, the natural makeup of curves!

So in essence it can be done right and safely, however in the world of poor, un-educated transsexuals in sex work in need of a quick fix, it's often done in unsanitary conditions by hardly qualified people and with substances far from medical grade silicone.

The only manufactured silicone for medical grade is Silicone 1000, and Adatosil 5000 which is FDA approved for detached retinas. However there's also a rule by the FDA that a medical doctor can use any medicine approved by the FDA in a therapeutic manner as long as it comes out safe... Because of the bad rap that silicone has gotten however many doctors who actually do silicone injections do not advertise it, it has to be done hush hush.

I think the key is to have educated and qualified people doing it, that you are always educated about ANY procedure you get (because even modern surgery runs the risk of death and other complications), that you make positively sure that you are getting the best grade of silicone, and that it is done in very tiny amounts that bring no immediate change, otherwise it WILL fall and your body will not have enough time to encapsulate it.

A lot of stuff goes into it! I know that Amanda Lepore has has silicone injections done in very small amounts for the past 20 years and that she has gotten the best grade, by someone qualified and in very tiny amounts or so she says. She has also had it for at least 20 years and it still looks good.

Amanda Lepore.

Junior Poster

estrogen works to alter fat deposit placement, so what Gianna says seem quite plausible. Even tho, fat deposit is not the only factor involved.

<^ . .^>
    ( İvİ )

Junior Poster

so princess you think that hip injections are good, and long term healthy if done tha right way? interesting.
    my fav ts are hip injected/butt injected ....

but tgirlzoe you dont think it is?
    hm...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	madisonatl_full_1163577463_529.jpg 
Views:	3076 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	112593   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shaylon3_474.jpg 
Views:	3063 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	112594   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shaylon7_200.jpg 
Views:	3075 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	112595