Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default How do girls get their hips?

I'm curious to know how transwomen get their hips? whether through implants? hormones? surgery? exercise? etc...

I'm wondering as I've always thought I should look more androgynous, have always been lying in the bath and looked down at my hips and thought "That's how they should look" (the water made my hips look bigger).

Just wondering what peoples views, thoughts, ideas are...

regards,

kieron

Veteran Poster

we don't. nearly all girls if you can get a straight shot of them, medical style, you can tell their shoulders are wider than their hips ~ standard among males, rare among females.

of course, we do grow waists, butts and thighs from the hormones moving fat around but bones don't go anywhere.

hip implants are rare but have been done. fat injections are often quickly reabsorbed. silicone injections have been done but are not legal in the us and you run the risk of permanent disfiguration and death.

mainly though, it's simply an illusion ~ the fat covers the bone and a waist develops, which makes the hips look more significant.

if anyone has better ideas, let me know!

Platinum Poster

silicone

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

I always thought it was good ole fashioned southern cooking, guess I was wrong

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    we don't. nearly all girls if you can get a straight shot of them, medical style, you can tell their shoulders are wider than their hips ~ standard among males, rare among females.

of course, we do grow waists, butts and thighs from the hormones moving fat around but bones don't go anywhere.

hip implants are rare but have been done. fat injections are often quickly reabsorbed. silicone injections have been done but are not legal in the us and you run the risk of permanent disfiguration and death.

mainly though, it's simply an illusion ~ the fat covers the bone and a waist develops, which makes the hips look more significant.

if anyone has better ideas, let me know!
    It is from silicone injections directly into the tissues. Generally done outside the purview of medical supervision. Those curves don't come from hormones or "special exercises". This practice is illegal in the USA and considered unsafe. There are many horror stories associated with "pumping parties" .
    http://www.tsroadmap.com/physical/si...one-death.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4647349

http://www.rsna.org/rsna/media/pr200...cosmetic-2.cfm

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/57772.php

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

Well, that's how I got my thighs >.<

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlzoe
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

Well, that's how I got my thighs >.<
    sweetie theres a HUGE difference between hips and thighs... just fyi

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

There is no other way to develop hips and the ass you see on many of the shapely models without silicone injections. No matter how much hormones you take, or how much excercise you do- you will not develop hips. And unless you have genes for a good ass- that is unlikely to look like a female ass without some help as well.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Platinum Poster

amen sistah! ^^

::does the plastic robot around the room::

Junior Poster

Silicone is HUGE here in Texas as the border is so close and girls go over and bring some back for what they call cone parties.
    I have a TS friend that found a DR in Mexico that will inject medical silicone and I am suppose to go with her on the 16th of August. If the DR is cool and all is right I will let y'all have the contact.
    A friend of mine in Brazil says siliconer for the girls there is a must. HOWEVER there are many girls that start mones at 12-14 years old and they seen to get a good shape. But like all TS's on mones heridtty is the major factor.
    Someone mentioned hip size to shoulder size. One of the 1st post-op I lived with way back in the 70's had her hips pumped before her tits for just that reason. After SRS she became one of the top strippers on the circut and even re-opened the Follies in San francisco as the feature girl.
    So the hip and shoulder thing worked because she knew what she wanted donre to her body.